Official Off Topic Thread

But... The Big Lebowsky is the best movie ever made. :cry: But Nathan Fillon is pretty cool also. But not as cool as the dude.

SR wrote
at the moment I'm a glassie/drinks waitress - gotta go around the gaming floor keeping it in order, liasing with customers and looking after our VIP members, giving them complimentary non-alcoholic beverages like making them coffee, juice etc (or alcohol for the exclusive VIP's - our REALLY high rollers)

I worked the girls like you extra hard last week at Conrad Jupiters....was at a conference dinner, got mashed and then went gambling....lost a bit of money and a lot of brain cells.
Sounds like a good job Charis....training you up for marriage :)

MrFast said:
I watched the big lebowski and it was good and everything but it wasn't THAT great.. I don't see what all this fuss is about.
You just have to be one of 2 things to truly appreciate The Dude like it deserves to be appreciated:

1. A person who truly appreciates a well written script, the whole "I just don't care enough to realize just how in over my head I am" attitude, or Steve Buccemi

2. Destined to be a deadbeat

all i can say is

ULTRADANCEBOY.gif

SR wrote
@ Rich - training me up for marriage? I've BEEN married, trust me I know the drill (hence why I'm not anymore)

Well you obviously weren't up to scratch the first time :p

just remember...the customer (husband) is always right...make that your mantra and you'll never fail.

When you solve all your problems with a d20, it's all fun and games until the popular kids start throwing things at you.