Official Off Topic Thread

DoomsdayZach said:
I'm not saying you offended any nation... i'm just saying that's why I posted that. Turke, you're alright by me bro. um... Infernal Hailz!!! :headbang:

:danceboy:

OK sorry i misunderstood. we're cool :cool:

Nemesis_lxix said:
You know I am not stupid enough to pick a fight with you for something asshole politicians did. :)
I just want to point out some things so I don’t get misunderstood.
*I am not ether a supporter of the EU simply because I think its just a cheap way to create a global society and I believe in individualism as much as possible.
*Greece was always one of the biggest supporters of Turkey joining the EU.
*It is true that some countries suffer from all that you have mentioned,simply because this is a way to be depended on the bigger more mighty members of the EU.
*I am not much of a history lover so I don’t have an opinion on what went on in Cyprus.What I know is that people got killed and that aint right.
*“Greek Cyprus”?Cyprus is not in any way Greek.It is an individual country and I don’t understand why people consider it as Greek territory.We just share the basic language.
*It is true (as far as I know) that the Greek government could have prevented all of this but didn’t and for that I only blame the stupid ass politicians and not in any way the people.
*I am not sure how this works but isn’t the Turkish side of Cyprus joining the eu along with the rest of Turkey ?The poll was on the entire island joining the union and therefore half of the island being declared as a country.

I don’t know,all this shit is too confusing for me !
I will just let the filthy politicians destroy the world and I will just rebuilt it.
Right now I worry more about going to that concert and getting a new car than all this bullshit.

I am glad we had a chance to clear this up buddy.
Cheerzzz :kickass: :kickass: :kickass::kickass:

Hi buddy. I did some research and the last condition of the island is like that:

1. Cyprus has been accepted to EU as a whole.
2. To be accepted as a EU member, people must have Cyprus id (all southern Cyprus citizens have it), but most of the turkish people living in north side don't have a Cyprus id :) But they started to apply for it.
3. The thing is, the "Cyprus" that EU is taking serious is the Southern Cyprus government. Because this government is known valid as most of the world countries (as it represents the continuum of the old Cyprus government somehow), but there is also another government in the northern part which is not known officially as EU or any other country (except Turkey and Pakistan :) ). So these people have their own id as the northern Cyprus turkish republic. This government was let to be formed after the line was drawn in the middle of Cyprus by the Turkish army to stop the fight between both sides i think (i was thought) then in the eighties.

Oh what am i doing here, these things gave me a head ache, what the hell just keep on rocking, that's what counts :headbang: :)

turke said:
Hi buddy. I did some research and the last condition of the island is like that:

1. Cyprus has been accepted to EU as a whole.
2. To be accepted as a EU member, people must have Cyprus id (all southern Cyprus citizens have it), but most of the turkish people living in north side don't have a Cyprus id :) But they started to apply for it.
3. The thing is, the "Cyprus" that EU is taking serious is the Southern Cyprus government. Because this government is known valid as most of the world countries (as it represents the continuum of the old Cyprus government somehow), but there is also another government in the northern part which is not known officially as EU or any other country (except Turkey and Pakistan :) ). So these people have their own id as the northern Cyprus turkish republic. This government was let to be formed after the line was drawn in the middle of Cyprus by the Turkish army to stop the fight between both sides i think (i was thought) then in the eighties.

Oh what am i doing here, these things gave me a head ache, what the hell just keep on rocking, that's what counts :headbang: :)
All this info gave me a head ache ! :lol:
And I am not that interested to tell you the truth :lol:

My band is playing a show tonight, and I'm wearing my chain mail and tight leather pants to it.
ULTRADANCEBOY.gif

Tubbs Mcgee said:
PROBELM SVOLVED now I'll stop making retarded spam posts.

Hmm, I dunno. Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UClp8Zy1Zg
Fuck that's awesome!!!!!
turke said:
Joop Wolters is one of my favorite guitarists. He is not only a great guitarist, but he also composes some amazing tunes like "canned heart". Here is the video of him playing this song, I am sure you'll like.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3206644451561790405&q=joop+wolters
Also awesome, kinda reminds me of Conrad Simon's mellower stuff :kickass: