Official Off Topic Thread

SilentRealm said:
I just saw on my msn messenger news that Black Sabbath is reuniting with Dio.. that could be interesting..

Holy shit! That would be way cool.

Damn, hard to believe it was 20 years ago I was hitting concerts with Dio's big-ass dragon dancing around in back of the stage. Where did the time go???

Montu Sekhmet said:
They're way better than Ulver or Nile.
I can't believe you just said Double Burger is better than Ulver. I'm sorry, I almost threw up when you said that. You lost 1000 respect points for that. :Smug:

EDIT: Sorry for the rude remarks. I'm in a terrible mood because my computer is done for. I'll probably be posting at most 10 posts a day now for the next 6 months. I really am that poor to buy a new one and I really do use my computer for more than half of the day every day. It's basically my life. :erk:

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I can't believe you just said Double Burger is better than Ulver. I'm sorry, I almost threw up when you said that. You lost 1000 respect points for that. :Smug:

EDIT: Sorry for the rude remarks. I'm in a terrible mood because my computer is done for. I'll probably be posting at most 10 posts a day now for the next 6 months. I really am that poor to buy a new one and I really do use my computer for more than half of the day every day. It's basically my life. :erk:
I agree that Dimmu is better. I love Dimmu.

Speaking of bad moods... I woke up this morning feeling AWESOME. First time in weeks I've gotten enough sleep, and I was super-prepared (even excited) for my performance project in my music history class... then I find out some asshole went through my whole neighborhood smashing windshields, including mine. FUCK.:yell:

Tubbs Mcgee said:

Ouch that sucks, does this mean we should halt the forum for a while, or what? Give me a pm.

Ok,I know most of you won’t even bother to give it a second thought,but I just wanna point out one movie I saw.
I guess that most of you haven’t heard of it since it doesn’t include big-ass explosions and all that Hollywood crap but I think the psychological violence in it is beyond anything I have witnessed.
Here is a link: Bang, Bang, You're Dead

There,I said it,now flame me !

Nemesis_lxix said:
Ok,I know most of you won’t even bother to give it a second thought,but I just wanna point out one movie I saw.
I guess that most of you haven’t heard of it since it doesn’t include big-ass explosions and all that Hollywood crap but I think the psychological violence in it is beyond anything I have witnessed.
Here is a link: Bang, Bang, You're Dead

There,I said it,now flame me !
Saw it in high school. It was pretty good.

Dude jeff, that sucks man. Sorry bro
Eh, don't worry about it.

It's ridiculously good compared to my old one. It has a 2 Ghz Processor, 100 GB hard drive, 512 MB of ram, (which isn't much but is double my old one) a GeForce 6150 LE (which apparently is slightly better than a GeForce 6200, again, far better than my old one regardless) and now I have my surround sound system set up. It's basically better in every way other than the fact that this thing runs crappy old windows XP home edition instead of professional and all of my music I recorded was on my other hard drives. :( I can still back the drives up on this one when I get the chance, though. :D

On the subject of building computers Im actually building one right now myself:

Asus M2N-SLI deluxe motherboard
AMD athlon 64x2 5200+ 2.6ghz processor
Thermaltake toughpower 750W PS
BFG nvidia 7950x2
4 GB's of DDR2 pc8500 Ram (corsiar)
E-mu 1820M
Raptor 150gb 10k rpm HD
2 barracuda 750GB HD's
HP DVD-burner w/ lightscribe

all of which will be stuffed into this badboy

pccase001.jpg