Official Off Topic Thread

Listen to my songs !!
paolopuopolo

Did anyone listen to that guy's songs?? It sounded like someone took a dump in guitar pro.

SGE.QCU41.211205182537.photo00.quicklook.default-245x171.jpg

I :lol:ed at this for a long time.

And now the serious part of my post:

What kind of books do you read? I recently completed The Dark Tower-series by Stephen King and now started reading Ender's Game. I'm a huge fan of science fiction.

I read lots of Poe, but I've been reading The Odyssey lately. I also read the Alphabet of Manliness by Maddox :lol: Funniest book out there.

On my list of books to read: The Da Vinci Code, HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy, House of Leaves, other random shit.

Am I the only one having trouble with the "go to new posts" feature? I'm getting sick of it going to the part about Tongue Ring's sister and her boobs...

BTW, Kenneth R. has 10,000 posts as we speak!!! Congrats!

What do you mean 'go to new posts' feature? And I'm even more lost about the tonguering's sister's boobs part....:S

I mean the part when you click the little arrow next to a post and it's supposed to take you to all the stuff that's been posted since your last visit.

There was a troll here by the nickname of "Tongue Ring" who rambled on about his/her sister's boobs, many, many pages back in the Off-Topic Thread. For some reason the server jumped to that when I clicked to see the most recent posts.