Official Off Topic Thread

:erk:
Wow. Something bad just happened to my family and I. Today there was a huge a huge ice storm, and the weight of the branches was too much and a huge one fell on our house, cutting a power line down. Luckily a fire didnt start so we were all okay, but now I we are at my aunts house. My weekend is likely ruined, and if we don't have a snow day tommarow I am going to miss a lot of material, which I can't afford to do. :erk:

CRAP

Wow, that's horrible. Glad you got out OK. How bad is the house?

The Ill-Annoy (sic) & Wisconsin border has seen no ice, but that means more snow. I work near O'Hare airport, and it was icing like a mofo! You're south of there aren't you Montu? That area got LOTS more ice! :(

J-Dubya

Lol, page 200 of the Off Topic Thread.

I saw Blind Guardian last night. And now, the only thing I wanna do all day is listen to Blind Guardian until my road test today at 3.

I mean the part when you click the little arrow next to a post and it's supposed to take you to all the stuff that's been posted since your last visit.

There was a troll here by the nickname of "Tongue Ring" who rambled on about his/her sister's boobs, many, many pages back in the Off-Topic Thread. For some reason the server jumped to that when I clicked to see the most recent posts.

I'm having this problem too, have been for a good week or so now; very irritating. Anybody know how to fix it?

Wow. Something bad just happened to my family and I. Today there was a huge a huge ice storm, and the weight of the branches was too much and a huge one fell on our house, cutting a power line down. Luckily a fire didnt start so we were all okay, but now I we are at my aunts house. My weekend is likely ruined, and if we don't have a snow day tommarow I am going to miss a lot of material, which I can't afford to do. :erk:

CRAP
This is what I always do in bad situations. Just look at the positive things or the things that didn't happen. This way, you'll always feel somewhat good even in the crappiest of situations. It's worked for me greatly!

Whatever you do, don't go haywire plz! :erk:

Wow, that's horrible. Glad you got out OK. How bad is the house?

The power line got totally ripped off, and they have to replace the entire portion of the wall. Luckily only some minor awning holes were found, and insurance will cover most everything.

The Ill-Annoy (sic) & Wisconsin border has seen no ice, but that means more snow. I work near O'Hare airport, and it was icing like a mofo! You're south of there aren't you Montu? That area got LOTS more ice! :(

J-Dubya

Yeah, I'm in southern Illinois. You should see the ice we got here, it reminds of the time I was in the lost cities of Antarctica!

This is what I always do in bad situations. Just look at the positive things or the things that didn't happen. This way, you'll always feel somewhat good even in the crappiest of situations. It's worked for me greatly!

Whatever you do, don't go haywire plz! :erk:

Yeah. My aunt just got her power back now, so maybe we'll get ours!

And thanks for the concern everyone!

CRAP

Sorry to hear about that Montu. Glad to hear you are ok, and in no danger. In your honor, NP - Arcturus - Wintry Grey.

I think I have diverse tastes, no?
Somewhat. However, I've hung around the Opeth forum long enough to be into the most unusual of bands and musical genres. They may seem rather rude and obnoxious over there, but they really do know what the hell they are talking about. Also, they don't really pick on you if you've been there long enough. :err: