Official Off Topic Thread

try having that prob AND being a chick.. most metal merch does not cater for women, so we are forced to wear the mens shirts and even the small sizes are huge on us! theres no point even wearing band shirts most of the time because they look atrocious on our frames..

Just go naked. :)

try having that prob AND being a chick.. most metal merch does not cater for women, so we are forced to wear the mens shirts and even the small sizes are huge on us! theres no point even wearing band shirts most of the time because they look atrocious on our frames..

Well not necessarily... :p

Sucks when the TSA leaves the pocket on your baggage unzipped after digging through it, & your mp3 player AND Nintendo DS have vanished by the time you reclaim your baggage. *grumble*

Reactions: Horus
w00t, Jax plays Nintendo DS!!

But that does suck. That's why I always try to keep my mp3 as close to me as possible. If I ever lost my iGod, I'd die

And THIS is why I'm never buying an mp3 player.

I'll just stick to nice, reliable, CHEAP cd players kthx.

Although I must admit Nintendo DS's pwn quite a bit.

Heh, I am exactly the same way. I've heard too many horror stories of crashes and poor customer service afterwards. Not to mention the audio files have to be tortured (compressed) in order to get on the MP3 player, and lose quality that way.