Official Off Topic Thread

That thread is super retarded... Did you read that thing that Metal-Ages posted in there??? That was hilarious! Just shows the state of things there... You must have a lot of friends there, cos everyone just flames each other. I went in there for a while and posted and nobody even noticed me there... :erk:

EDIT: Though I suppose being super awesome compared to everyone else wouldn't be too much of a task... But how do they grow enough brains to hand out rep constructively??? :lol:

EDIT: Though I suppose being super awesome compared to everyone else wouldn't be too much of a task...

Kinda like being #1 in the special ed class.. :lol:

Deron's not kidding about how much BS mail gets sent about that place..when someone reports a post on UM, mail goes to all of the senior staff, so I see them all (and that's just the reported ones, that doesn't include the private whining in e-mail that Deron has to deal with)..what a freaking ridiculous heap of shit that place is at times.

Ah ha, I see... I was just wondering, can the moderator of a particular forum appoint a member of their own forum??? (Don't worry, I'm not after Moderating the Symphony X forum... :lol:)

Whoever runs the forum can choose their own mods, as far as band related forums. Deron chooses the mods for the general interest forums.

Coolness. Thanks Jax, I was just genuinely interested... Yeah, it must be heaps frustrating to see all the people ruining what should be a fun, good thing and just using it to screw around. This Symphony X forum is great, you're obviously doing a good job, keep it up!

I talked to Deron briefly on MSN and he's currently figuring out what to do about the whole mod thing over there. I might end up being a mod if all goes well, hopefully Jax will give me a few pointers and J-Dub could teach me how to be a complete bastard :lol:

I agree! Fancy putting Rick Wakeman, The Doors, Yngwie Malmsteen, Asia, Kansas, ELP in a worst list!!! :heh: They obviously have something against the more progressive of music... :erk: :mad: In the words of Metallica's debut album, 'KILL 'EM ALL'!!! :kickass: