Official Off Topic Thread

I was told that I'd probably get blood in my stomach and throw it up again... Lovely, I'm really looking foward to it... Plus 'I have a very low pain tolerance, and have been known to faint', so I can't get up unless someone's there...

Nothing but Forum and Music concert dvd's for at least a week... Actually, maybe it won't be so bad... :lol:

I had a really great surgeon who made my wisdom teeth removal something that didn't totally suck. He administered shots instead of knocking me out. I would say the worst part for me was that transitional phase of the numbing going away. It felt as if my whole mouth fell asleep which wasn't much fun.

Ok. Just don't underestimate rape man. Rape = love in most cultures.

Well... at least it means you aren't too ugly to put someone's penis in.

By the way, i'm putting in my standard disclamer... me = drunk. This is funny to me.

I was told that I'd probably get blood in my stomach and throw it up again... Lovely, I'm really looking foward to it... Plus 'I have a very low pain tolerance, and have been known to faint', so I can't get up unless someone's there...

Nothing but Forum and Music concert dvd's for at least a week... Actually, maybe it won't be so bad... :lol:

I had a mouthful of shots, AND I was knocked out. The only pain I felt was the novacaine wearing off, and it hurt like hell. Words of caution:
You do NOT know more than your oral surgeon. NO hot foods/soups/drinks, and NO straws for drinking ANYTHING. I obeyed, but a co-worker at the time did not. She got 3 out 4 drysockets, which is basically your tooth sockets healing open all the way to your jaw bone. Supposed to be one of the most excrutiating pains a human can experience. Listen to your doctor!!! :heh:

And Jax appointed me to help moderate this forum, which kind of sucked, because it was one of the last places I could carry on like a complete bastard, and now it's gone......:lol: Happy to serve! WLOJ! WLOJ! hehehehehe

J-Dubya

DoomsdayZach said:
Well... at least it means you aren't too ugly to put someone's penis in.

I dunno I've seen some pretty butt-ugly guys AND girls that SOMEONE still manages to want to stick their penis in/let have their penis get stuck in..doesn't necessarily mean anything dude :p

^ :lol: Oh well, you're doing a great job restraining yourself...

yeah, don't worry, I'll carry out everything the Surgeon tells me, I don't wanna risk any additional pain, that's for sure!

BTW EVERONE, THIS IS MY 500TH POST!!! PRETTY GOOD EH, AND MY POST COUNT IS ALMOST OVER 10 A DAY!!! CONGRATULATE ME!!! :lol:
Actually that's pretty sad isn't it... :erk:

EDIT: This was originally pointing at J-Dubya's post, but somehow SR's snuck in between just before I posted it... :lol:

SR wrote
@ Richard - what is this Gaelic club and why does it seem to get the best metal acts? Didnt know the Irish loved metal so much.. hmm, I'm earning good money these days maybe I should save up again for a show and make a trip to Sydney.. wont be Evergrey though - I'm sure someone good will come again eventually anyway..

Its a two level venue....upstairs has a good view and decent sound...downstairs sound and vision is shit and beer is way too pricey. They do allow for all ages shows so thats a reason why some promoters use it.

I'm sure someone good will come too.

I'm asking this here cos I can't be bothered going to the other forums and asking them, but which of the Nevermore and which of the COB albums do ya reckon would be best to get???

I think 'This Godless Endeavor' for Nevermore, :headbang: but for COB, I'm kinda drawn towards their earliest album... Their latest stuff seems to be a lot more mainstream...

Actually maybe I won't get any of them, I'll have to think about it... :lol:

"A Song of Ice and Fire," which happens to be my favorite series of books, is being made into an HBO series.
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117957532.html?categoryid=14&cs=1
YES! This series is going to own. HBO original series always kick ass.
(If you've ever wanted to read fantasy, but you don't want to check out "Gaylord the Dragonslayer's Quest for the Mighty Sword," or anything that really relies on swords and sorcery, then check out a copy of "A Game of Thrones.")

That's all. Sorry, i get excited.

And, Progmetalpilgrim - My favorite CoB albums are Follow the Reaper and Hate Crew Deathroll. They're all great, though.

One of my tooth removal operation took 45 minutes. And i was awake all through it. The tooth was broken, and dentist couldn't get a hold of the remaining parts to take out. This is why it took so long.

My surgery was a tad complicated.. The top teeth were no problem he took them out but the bottom ones were too close to the other teeth so he had to crack them and carefully remove them piece by piece.