Official Off Topic Thread

ugh.... bad night :(

It's currently 2 am and i need ot have a power poitn presentation done by morn and i'm kind of drunk atm. Plus i've got a boatload of shit on my mind. I feel like hell.
I hope you feel better, man!

Also, you weren't getting any attention from this post, so HERE YA GO! :kickass: <- Although too much of this is bad.

EDIT: While I'm posting, I might as well say that I'm only 11 POINTS AWAY FROM 100 REP! Yay. :kickass:

Reactions: 1by4by9
I have only 41 :erk:

People on the Opeth and Cob forums lots have 3 and 4 rep boxes, but from reading their posts, they must give an awful lot out for no particular reason...

I think we on the Symphony X forum should become as a whole more free with our spreading of rep in general. :headbang:

Reactions: Tubbs
I hear you can also make alot of money boning chickens - that sounded very wrong :lol: (I mean working for a butcher) but seriously.. like up to several thousand a day..

My roommate is from the same town where one of the country's largest chicken providers is. Apparently they pay very well, and the staff members are overall satisfied with their jobs. I read Fast Food Nation recently. According to that book, the beef industry here, however, is on the other end of the spectrum. Since reading it I haven't eaten beef.

DoomsdayZach said:
Too much what?

And if it's what i think it is, why didn't i get some?

coz I went down the list in accordance with that pic game thread, and didnt even make it to the end of the first page before the comp told me i had already handed out too much for the 24hour period - you werent on the first page :( - still trying to rep proulxski damnit.. don't worry though, I'll make sure I get to you asap :p