Official Off Topic Thread

@ Kenneth - yes sometimes you are the only redeeming factor of this forum when it comes to the guys' attitudes..noting turke @ taliwakkers responses in particular..

Indeed. I was kind of surprised that turke said what he did, mainly because the bimbo wasn't playing guitar.

Hey Tubbs - From what I recall, you have really nice hair. You should trim it on a regular basis to keep the ends from fraying.

Hey folks, I'm back from the hospital finally, I spent the night there despite them forgetting that I was staying over night...:mad: Luckily there was still a bed... My mouth is swollen :zombie: and my gums ache (actually they don't anymore cos I'm loaded up with painkillers...o_O ) Anyway, apparently it all went well, but my Dad said I was saying some pretty funny things when I first woke up. :lol: I remember saying something stupid to the Anethitist when he came by to check how I was... :loco: Anyway, it's good to be back, so yeah, now I have to catch up on all the threads... :kickass:

Germaine Greer (aka SR) wrote
@ Kenneth - yes sometimes you are the only redeeming factor of this forum when it comes to the guys' attitudes..noting turke @ taliwakkers responses in particular..

Suffering from the curse (i remember you and Kylie have something in common).....and i bet Kenneth worte that comment on his laptop in the corner of a tittie bar.
@Turke...you should know better young man......

Reactions: J-Dubya 777
Cut your hair? That is so not metal.

EDIT: Wait, grow it back... okay.

Lets clarify... By cut, I meant I cut it so that I could just not tie it up. Not a buzz cut :p

Yeah it sucks...

But I have a good paying job.. a good car. and my hair is now longer than before I cut it (which wasn't really that long in the whole scheme of things). That includes the 2 inches or so I trimmed off not so long ago.

$$$ = more metal stuff for me

Metal = being a responsible headbanger with a good job & money to spend on shows & gear & CDs, hair length notwithstanding
Not Metal = being a broke-ass longhaired dork living with your parents

You'll learn this one day, my grasshoppers. *nod*

I'd have to disagree. :erk: I'm in two relatively "metal" bands, I play performances and do guitar solos and everything, yet I usually have no money and I live with my dad. I'm also in an info tech class.

So... is there such thing as semi-metal?

EDIT: I only disagree somewhat.

Metal = being a responsible headbanger with a good job & money to spend on shows & gear & CDs, hair length notwithstanding

agreed. what is also metal is having the good job AND the metalllllllest hair in town. :headbang:

Jax, I was just kidding :lol:

And I resent that, because you didn't specify age.

I'm glad you just cleared that up with the above post, cos I am very much a broke-ass longhaired dork living with my parents, just that I'm only 17... :D

Quick question:

I haven't cut my hair since I started to let them grow, it must be like a few years now. I've heard that trimming the ends every once in a while will make it grow faster, is this true?

I've heard it's the case, but I'm not sure if that's true or if it's just an old wives' tale.

Hey folks, I'm back from the hospital finally, I spent the night there despite them forgetting that I was staying over night...:mad: Luckily there was still a bed... My mouth is swollen :zombie: and my gums ache (actually they don't anymore cos I'm loaded up with painkillers...o_O ) Anyway, apparently it all went well, but my Dad said I was saying some pretty funny things when I first woke up. :lol: I remember saying something stupid to the Anethitist when he came by to check how I was... :loco: Anyway, it's good to be back, so yeah, now I have to catch up on all the threads... :kickass:

Welcome back! Enjoy your meds!

J-Dubya