Official Off Topic Thread

Jesus Christ Turke, get off your high horse. Stop thinking you're so superior, and quit being such a bitch. Fuck. I don't think war is a good thing. In fact, I think it's the worst part of humanity. I think it's terrible. I have five great-uncles who are veterans of World War II, and I'm pretty sure it was an awful affair. When I said that the threat of death or conquer in the event of war is the only thing that pushes governments to fund the sciences, I meant that it's a BAD thing. But it's reality.

So fuck off.

And the hammer finally comes down...

Reactions: OfSinsAndShred
...says the "USA government press agent". Thank you.

One always drag the conversation to justifying actions of America, even when no America or USA word has ever been used in any of the posts. While i let you think with your so "complicated" mind, i'll get along with my "simple" thoughts, which are more complicated to me than you can ever imagine.

:err: I think it was just an example...

Holy shit, you're eating something other than an apple?!??!

1170532154355.jpg

Reactions: progmetaldan
Jesus Christ Turke, get off your high horse. Stop thinking you're so superior, and quit being such a bitch. Fuck. I don't think war is a good thing. In fact, I think it's the worst part of humanity. I think it's terrible. I have five great-uncles who are veterans of World War II, and I'm pretty sure it was an awful affair. When I said that the threat of death or conquer in the event of war is the only thing that pushes governments to fund the sciences, I meant that it's a BAD thing. But it's reality.

So fuck off.

Reported. I thought you wanna know. If you are not happy with other people's ideas, this is not the way to express yourself, period. I won't respond to you anymore.

^^ yepyep, might have to drag the quilt off the floor tonight and maybe try for some of what they call "sleep". no fans, no airconditioners rattling in my ear... just ratties playing all night...

edit... this was aimed at daniel

That's because most people who talk about war are so dead-centered on their opinion that there's no point in arguing. At least with the weather it's just like a discussion, and not a battle of morals.