Official Off Topic Thread

You know what, i think it is time for a reset. I think i don't want to be a part of this forum anymore. No offence to any members, but i don't quite fit in. Farewell everybody. Take care. And accept others as they are. Don't judge their ideas... bla bla... :)

Special thanks go to the forum's beautiful ladies, Jax and SilentRealm :) for being so beautiful and ...... put some good stuff here :loco:

PS: If i forget my decision and post something mistakenly in the future, please warn me :) I forget everything, i think i got alzheimers or somehing :)

Extra PS: I am reading the stuff back again, and i think i also misunderstood somethings, got pissed off somehow, but anyway, what's done is done. Take care.

That's because most people who talk about war are so dead-centered on their opinion that there's no point in arguing. At least with the weather it's just like a discussion, and not a battle of morals.

I dunno, some people can get pretty worked up when it comes to their opinions on the weather... :heh:

EDIT: Hey Turke, you don't have to leave just cos people don't agree with you... People might not like your opinion, but your still entitled to it... But, if you're really going... I'm gonna really miss u mate... :cry: :)

Reactions: turke
DAMN YOU AUSSIES.. oops caps.. thinking up things i thought up too, and them posting them before me! its not on damnit, its not on!

hows this, just listening to the news in the background and some dude plotted to have his mrs bashed up to force a miscarriage because he didnt want to pay child support.. now there's a man..

I don't see why you went out of your way or even care about my sig, seeing as how I never post here. I only posted one question. But just for complaining, you get to look at it again. Very good.

She went out of her way because we do have sig size rules. You've never heard about it because I know you mainly hang out in Battleheart, and you all like large sigs there, so it's not an issue there. Jax was right to ask you to edit yours if you are going to be posting outside of BH forum, so please don't be snide about it (she asked very nicely). If you're posting one question, so be it. If you'd like to participate more, please adjust your sig for the sake of other viewers on this site.

You know what, i think it is time for a reset. I think i don't want to be a part of this forum anymore. No offence to any members, but i don't quite fit in. Farewell everybody. Take care. And please learn to accept others as they are. Don't judge their ideas... bla bla... :)

Special thanks go to the forum's beautiful ladies, Jax and SilentRealm :) for being so beautiful and ...... put some good stuff here :loco:

PS: If i forget my decision and post something mistakenly in the future, please warn me :) I forget everything, i think i got alzheimers or somehing :)

I Lol'd

Reported. I thought you wanna know. If you are not happy with other people's ideas, this is not the way to express yourself, period. I won't respond to you anymore.

Condescending posts from Turke have been noted, and will increase someone's ire. However, the response was kind of harsh as well.
I've said it a THOUSAND times, one's true meaning behind an e-mail or a post sometimes gets lost due to lack of inflection. That being said, knock it off, if you want to stir the shit, get ready for some harsh reactions. This goes out to both of you, but it seems as if Turke has taken his ball and gone home...

J-Dubya

Condescending posts from Turke have been noted, and will increase someone's ire. However, the response was kind of harsh as well.
J-Dubya

No it wasn't. We were talking about it online yesterday and came to an agreement that i honestly think that quite a few people were on the same page with him (him being ofsinsandshred) yet no one wanted to say anything and look like the bad guy. I'm not rallying the troops for a people vs turke thing, but honestly i think it needed to be said and someone was going to say it sooner or later. My deuce of pennies.

By the way, just to add on, I have nothing against turke posting here. The problem is he seems to have never adapted to the community. Not to say you have to conform to everyone else's standards because that's not it. Look at Kenneth... he still stands his own and is his own... er... unique individual, but has become a respected member of the board (well... by most folk :lol: ). I never really saw turke attempt to be anything but abrasive to most of the folk here.

Now PLEASE everyone...
[ ]Tits
[ ]GTFO

No it wasn't. We were talking about it online yesterday and came to an agreement that i honestly think that quite a few people were on the same page with him (him being ofsinsandshred) yet no one wanted to say anything and look like the bad guy. I'm not rallying the troops for a people vs turke thing, but honestly i think it needed to be said and someone was going to say it sooner or later. My deuce of pennies.

I think the same point could have been made without being so inflammatory.
Not wanting to sound like a hypocrite, I probably would have worded it a lot stronger if it was me, especially considering the subject matter at hand. I'm fully aware that I didn't come with a "be nice when you don't have to" button,
but the last thing we need here is a full on flame flest bordeing on an international incident. I guess it's a moot point now.....Carry on with your bad selves..... :)

J-Dubya

I think the same point could have been made without being so inflammatory.
Not wanting to sound like a hypocrite, I probably would have worded it a lot stronger if it was me, especially considering the subject matter at hand. I'm fully aware that I didn't come with a "be nice when you don't have to" button,
but the last thing we need here is a full on flame flest bordeing on an international incident. I guess it's a moot point now.....Carry on with your bad selves..... :)

J-Dubya

You know what J-Dub? FUCK you! That's right... FUCK you!!!!!

oh wait... we're both in america and if we ever met, i'm pretty sure you could kick my ass... plus there's no chance for international incident. Nevermind.

*turns to progmetalpilgrim* Hey PMP! You know what? FUCK YOU!!!! *shakes fist angrily*

[x]Tits
[ ]GTFO

manboobs.jpg

fappable? lol

on the community schtuff you mentioned before, I don't think it's always easy to adapt to a (online) community when there are big cultural and linguistic barriers. Here on UM there are people from propably the whole planet except maybe most asian countries. I've seen turke (and others of course) having lots of arguments in previous threads just because he misunderstood a post or others misunderstood his. It's good to remember that after all, this is just teh interent!1

Sorry that I got mean about it, but come on. The dude's always at odds with everyone for any given reason. Even this discussion was consisting of polite statements like "I disagree, here are some facts" until someone got all haughty.

So I made sure that my last two posts wouldn't be misunderstood due lack of inflection. :) Now turke knows that I don't like him or his biased opinions. If that makes him want to leave the forum, he can go for it, and I'm not going to feel bad. I'm sure there are plenty of people around here who don't like eachother, but they deal with it. Life's tough.
It's good to remember that after all, this is just teh interent!1
Edit: Sorry to drag this out for another post...

I'm sure there are plenty of people around here who don't like eachother, but they deal with it. Life's tough.

To be honest, I have more appreciation for people with a "fuck off" attitude than those with a "I think you're an asshole but you'll never know" attitude. The latter is hypocrisy, so I totally respect your way of dealing with it.