Official Off Topic Thread

Haha, thanks. I still think I could've been nicer than "fuck off." That was kind of a dick move. But hey, I was drunk. :lol:

I still don't think he had to leave. I'm sure someone thinks I'm a major asshole, and if they typed a big post telling me so, I'd probably reply with "Okay... screw you" and go about my business looking for funny pictures for the pics thread.

My 5th grade teacher made me absolutely terrified of getting blown up by Japan so I went out and started digging a bombshelter in my backyard. It is actually still there and about 4 feet deep. When we all get blown to hell I will live about 30 seconds longer than everyone else.:Smug: :lol:

I am reading the stuff back again, and i think i also misunderstood somethings, got pissed off somehow (probably i was having a bad day), but anyway, what's done is done. Take care.

I am gone....

Really.... :)

So would you please quit talking about me. If you do that, i feel the urge to answer. i don't want to.

:lol: at people being always at odds.

:wave: you guys forget about me or something? :lol: :lol: :lol:
i don't know what all this is about since it all took place while i was doing real life things (zomg) and i don't frankly care too much... but for the sake of not making a pointless post, people in my opinion should be true to themselves and true to reason, and in such they should also be cordial towards others. in this way, we can brutally disagree, yet still communicate meaningfully.

sr wrote
hows this, just listening to the news in the background and some dude plotted to have his mrs bashed up to force a miscarriage because he didnt want to pay child support.. now there's a man..

He was SAS too...that'll probably help him in jail though.

Zach wrote
I'm not rallying the troops for a people vs turke thing, but honestly i think it needed to be said and someone was going to say it sooner or later.

How american of you all...pick on the man of middle eastern appearance...its not like he had sentences of mass destruction either...shame on you all :)

The dude's always at odds with everyone for any given reason.

His contributions to "The Hot Chick" thread were definately never "mainstream"..... :lol:

We had a blizzard yesterday & got about a foot of snow, & it's been snowing all day today & hasn't gotten above 5°F all day..now, I love the snow, but it really could stop any time now *freezes arse off*.

Over here in Eastern Michigan, all of the schools were closed... EXCEPT FOR MINE! WTF!

You know what, i think it is time for a reset. I think i don't want to be a part of this forum anymore. No offence to any members, but i don't quite fit in. Farewell everybody. Take care. And accept others as they are. Don't judge their ideas... bla bla... :)

Special thanks go to the forum's beautiful ladies, Jax and SilentRealm :) for being so beautiful and ...... put some good stuff here :loco:

PS: If i forget my decision and post something mistakenly in the future, please warn me :) I forget everything, i think i got alzheimers or somehing :)

Extra PS: I am reading the stuff back again, and i think i also misunderstood somethings, got pissed off somehow, but anyway, what's done is done. Take care.

My god. Are you really that weak? You run away when someone criticizes you? Damn, good riddance. You're just like that Nemesis dude.

Fucking pansies.

Reactions: Kenneth R.
DAMN YOU AUSSIES.. oops caps.. thinking up things i thought up too, and them posting them before me! its not on damnit, its not on!

hows this, just listening to the news in the background and some dude plotted to have his mrs bashed up to force a miscarriage because he didnt want to pay child support.. now there's a man..

Sorry, we Aussies just can't help being so clever and witty... :D You'll just have to get in quicker next time...

What a bastard...

My 5th grade teacher made me absolutely terrified of getting blown up by Japan so I went out and started digging a bombshelter in my backyard. It is actually still there and about 4 feet deep. When we all get blown to hell I will live about 30 seconds longer than everyone else.:Smug: :lol:

I'll come on over when the big one hits and we can have a jam...

Over here in Eastern Michigan, all of the schools were closed... EXCEPT FOR MINE! WTF!

Bad luck mate... :cool:

You know what J-Dub? FUCK you! That's right... FUCK you!!!!!

oh wait... we're both in america and if we ever met, i'm pretty sure you could kick my ass... plus there's no chance for international incident. Nevermind.

*turns to progmetalpilgrim* Hey PMP! You know what? FUCK YOU!!!! *shakes fist angrily*

:lol: Fuck you harder! :lol:

I wouldn't kill you, not right away, ever see Hostel? :heh:

Sorry that I got mean about it, but come on. The dude's always at odds with everyone for any given reason. Even this discussion was consisting of polite statements like "I disagree, here are some facts" until someone got all haughty.

So I made sure that my last two posts wouldn't be misunderstood due lack of inflection. :) Now turke knows that I don't like him or his biased opinions. If that makes him want to leave the forum, he can go for it, and I'm not going to feel bad. I'm sure there are plenty of people around here who don't like eachother, but they deal with it. Life's tough.

Edit: Sorry to drag this out for another post...

Which is why I stated that the abrasiveness has been noted, and I did not lose the inflection of your reply. :) No need for anyone to leave over it, but as the saying goes, don't let the screen door hit ya where the good lord split ya. I just didn't want to see it deteriorate any further... We're all good...Don't like to see people leave over this kind of stuff, but I'm not going to beg anybody to come back.

J-Dubya

Sorry, we Aussies just can't help being so clever and witty... :D You'll just have to get in quicker next time...

What a bastard...

I'll come on over when the big one hits and we can have a jam...

Bad luck mate... :cool:

Hey dude, how DARE you ignore my challenge for an international incident! You FUCKING CUNT! I... :lol: i can't keep this shit up. Cheerz mate.:kickass:

I just want to say that it's zero degrees here, and it's supposed to be colder tomorrow. And, just my luck, my 20-minute drive home from work turned into an hour-plus odyssey, and my car's heater decided not to work. Amazing.

Hey dude, how DARE you ignore my challenge for an international incident! You FUCKING CUNT! I... :lol: i can't keep this shit up. Cheerz mate.:kickass:

Sorry, I didn't notice it... :saint: Anyway, I thought we Aussies were your "Sherriffs of the Southern Hemisphere" or whatever... :lol: If we had an international incident then poor old Johnny Howard wouldn't be able to go fishing with your president anymore... :cry:

Anyway, Zach you're too friendly for me to actually believe you were serious... :lol:

I just want to say that it's zero degrees here, and it's supposed to be colder tomorrow. And, just my luck, my 20-minute drive home from work turned into an hour-plus odyssey, and my car's heater decided not to work. Amazing.

Damn, that sucks. We have wind chills of -10, but the temperatures are in the teens. It usually doesn't snow in New York when it's this cold.