Official Off Topic Thread

Speaking of temps.....I'm a polar bear myself. Today was the first day in a week it got above 0 degrees in st. paul. Windchill's were down in the -20s/-30s. Back home in MT there have been a few times where the temperature drops down as low as -40 WITHOUT windchill. My first winter there, we had one day where it dropped down to the -60's (with windchill).

Reactions: Beelzebub
actually I've noticed a bit of an aussie invasion of this forum lately - which is a good thing i think anyway. but who here is aussie, me, PMP, crapola, Richard, Cameron, Ben, Meisteh, sometimes we get Chris Brooks, erm.. the Cro4eva dude, and I believe there may be a couple of others who's names I've forgotten, mainly coz they barely post anymore..

Ahah, notice that the next 2 to post after Richard were both Aussies, and both declined to pull his finger... Along comes a silly foreigner who falls right into his trap... I pity you Tubbs...
I pity you for even connecting me to a part of the United States. I don't take kind to that.

I may live here, but it doesn't mean I don't abhor this place. :erk:

Btw, I'm getting REALLY pissed off right now, my peice of crap PC doesn't have any software that encodes video. I have the entire 3rd performance with my band on a DVD, but I can't rip it onto the computer or get it out of this stupid .vob format. It doesn't even play. I'm aggravated, and does anyone know how to fix this crap?

crapola said:
sr, hope you have your snorkel & flippers close handy... i see you're in for more rain up your way in the next couple of days...

I KNOW!!! just when we thought we were getting over the rain, a cat 2 cyclone comes in from the north.. bah humbug! and i STILL do not own an umbrella :(

on a brighter note, anyone see the aussie biggest loser last year? i noticed adro is doing the subway ads now.. man he is hot.. :lol: i always thought he was pretty ok, even at his biggest..but now.. dayum! gives me a reason to watch tv..

dvd decrypter. win avi. dvd santa. simple divx.

you have options :wave:
Oh, thanks. I forgot divx had a converter, but it sucks, so I'm trying the dvd decrypter.

EDIT: Okay... I used it, and it basically just copied the files on my computer. Wtf? I want to convert them so I can upload them on t3h intarweb. UGH if there's one thing I suck at, it's anything regarding videos.