Official Off Topic Thread

Anyhoot, here's what Deron (MetalAges) had to say about the war censor:

MetalAges says:
it's fixed now thanks. I was trying to clock "myth war online" and it only picked up the individual words

At the front :(

There was an accident on the other side of the highway as I was driving to work. Car in front of me braked hard, probably have a peek and I didn't pull up in time.

What's worse is his car is only scratched bad, mine being an import is probably thousands to repair. But insurance is handling it.

i told you not to race with the brick wall man... you'll just never win. *shakes head*

BTW, sorry to hear that man. Bullshit to the max.

And about the snicker's commercial, i think that was my favorite of the night.
"QUICK! Do something manly!"
and that commercial i think shows how silly men are when they're being homophobic more than embraces homophobia. Fuckin' people.

oh and edit: that's no fun man. People need to learn to drive in general. You didn't get hurt or nothin'?

We had Battle of the Bands auditions today. There's a good chance that come April, I'll be playing on a monstrous stage again. :headbang:

Because every year, there's always like 10 bands that sign up and they only have 4 half-hour slots for bands to fill up.

that sucks about the car ben..

and that ad was funny, i dont see the big deal.. its not like they were being homophobic in the sense of 'quick lets go out and bash gay people' - its a reaction every straight man would have.. people are TOO 'politically correct' these days, takes the fun out of everything.. i dont know any gay guys that would honestly take any offense to that whatsoever..

I have a really old, dodgy mobile phone, but I just made it 100x cooler by making some killer ringtones for it... I used the composer function to make the opening arpeggios of 'Perpetual Burn' by Jason Becker, 'Smoke And Mirrors' by Symphony X, and 'The Glass Prison' by Dream Theater... They actually sound pretty good... :cool:

that sucks about the car ben..

and that ad was funny, i dont see the big deal.. its not like they were being homophobic in the sense of 'quick lets go out and bash gay people' - its a reaction every straight man would have.. people are TOO 'politically correct' these days, takes the fun out of everything.. i dont know any gay guys that would honestly take any offense to that whatsoever..

politically correct people can all go form a politically correct commune where they can all get along, and inbreed, and eventually just die off.

politically correct people can all go form a politically correct commune where they can all get along, and inbreed, and eventually just die off.

If only.... they'll just keep fucking like rabbits and popping out more and more deformed children until they take over the world.

So far it seems to be working for them :(