Official Off Topic Thread

Drink more milk.
milks only good for making otherwise unpalatable cereal palatable, and for giving a little bit of colour to an otherwise boring coffee... i hate milk, and for this i blame the school milk system we used to have in the '60's... ask your dad, he should remember. milk might be nice if its not left out in the sun fermenting in glass bottles for a couple of hours before unsuspecting kids are given it to drink...

Zach, that sucks. Never had those myself, though.

This is priceless:

Pronounciation, gestures etc. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
milks only good for making otherwise unpalatable cereal palatable, and for giving a little bit of colour to an otherwise boring coffee... i hate milk, and for this i blame the school milk system we used to have in the '60's... ask your dad, he should remember. milk might be nice if its not left out in the sun fermenting in glass bottles for a couple of hours before unsuspecting kids are given it to drink...

Aahh yes, many a middle aged person are permanently scarred from their experience with the school milk system... I personally love milk, but then I suppose I've never been forced to drink off milk before... :ill:

SR
damnit! then how else am i supposed to do that much needed hair removal of said chest region?

200px.jpg

No idea. In reality, i'm a clean person. I read up on it and lice don't care if you're clean or bob marley, they're happy wherever.

Coulda been from crashing on my buddy's couch for all i know. oh well, i nuked them today with some badass shampoo and gonna do it again until they fail to live.

It's kind of cool having roomates though.

yes.. id be investigating those friends of yours.. and the best way to get rid of them is douse your hair in conditioner (or you can get the lice shampoo but its way more expensive and you still gotta do the same procedure).. straight onto dry hair (youll need alot of it with your hair) and use a fine tooth comb to get rid of the adult ones.. then about 4 days later do it again.. then again another 4 days later.. and that should remove all of them.. conditioner is good because it clogs their respiratory system and they cant move.. and its cheap.. i know these things coz my kid goes to a school thats rampant with the little buggers..

yes.. id be investigating those friends of yours.. and the best way to get rid of them is douse your hair in conditioner (or you can get the lice shampoo but its way more expensive and you still gotta do the same procedure).. straight onto dry hair (youll need alot of it with your hair) and use a fine tooth comb to get rid of the adult ones.. then about 4 days later do it again.. then again another 4 days later.. and that should remove all of them.. conditioner is good because it clogs their respiratory system and they cant move.. and its cheap.. i know these things coz my kid goes to a school thats rampant with the little buggers..

Don't people use mayonnaise to do the same thing? I had lice when I was about 7, and it was not fun so I feel your pain, Zach.

Reactions: PoisonSeed
I'm not even gonna ask.

As far as lice goes, I had lice when I was in elementary school, and it resulted in me having a case of Psoriasys now, which is also resulting in me having a case of Psoriatic Arthritis, which effects my hands. Don't ask. I don't even know. Both the Dermotologist (skin doctor) and the Rheumatologist (hand doctor) said the same thing though, so it must be true unless they're both in on some conspiracy to fuck with me.

He can do it in April, when my band plays a show on a giant stage.

"Please welcome Doomsday Zach, from Washington!!!"
"Lolwut :danceboy:"
"Let's hear it again for Doomsday Zach!!"