Official Off Topic Thread

Aahh yes, many a middle aged person are permanently scarred from their experience with the school milk system... I personally love milk, but then I suppose I've never been forced to drink off milk before... :ill:

I LOVE milk, as long as it's fresh & cold. I have a friend who can't even look at a nice tall glass of cold frothy milk. It was in grade school, they used to bet their desserts on who could finish a half pint of milk first. Well, during one of these contests, he reared back and glugged down a milk that had the consistency of cottage cheese. Yes, it was beyond spoiled. I made him gag chugging a glass of egg nog during the past holiday season.....
I might have even gargled some of it for added effect...:)

J-Dubya

Not any more, he pissed me off, so I killed him, & wore his flesh as my own....

Go play with your organ beyootch!

J-Dubya - You're making me double post, Midol Boyeeeeeeeee!
J-Dubs, I'm just kinda going out on a limb here, but you definitely need a hug or something.

Aahh yes, many a middle aged person are permanently scarred from their experience with the school milk system... I personally love milk, but then I suppose I've never been forced to drink off milk before... :ill:
are you implying that i'm middle-aged, you young whippersnapper?? just because i'm pretty sure i'm the 2nd oldest on this board (i think pharaoh is older than me), just because my kid is almost 21, just because under this hair dye is a lot of grey... middle age is for old people like my parents....

claudeRichard said:
How to turn Bugs Bunny cartoons into a horror movie:

1. Make a Bugs Bunny movie acted by real people & animals
2. Make the movie physically accurate

best bugs bunny ive seen yet - the scene they did on the family guy movie.. god that was classic! :worship:

:lol: The Family Guy movie as a whole was just friggin' ridiculous. Too bad people made me sit down to it so many times that my head exploded.

are you implying that i'm middle-aged, you young whippersnapper?? just because i'm pretty sure i'm the 2nd oldest on this board (i think pharaoh is older than me), just because my kid is almost 21, just because under this hair dye is a lot of grey... middle age is for old people like my parents....

my dad is one year older than you.. he loves symph x also. :p He is a MJR fanboy.. everytime he walks into a room at work they taunt him and say "Rooooomeeoooooo" :lol:

Reactions: crapola
At least I can play my instrument. I don't have 4+ Guitars that I can't play.:heh:

So I can play one of them, but not the others???
I can actually play, believe it or not, some days better than others :p

J-Dubs, I'm just kinda going out on a limb here, but you definitely need a hug or something.

See, if you knew me better, then you'd EXPECT things like this to come flying out of my mouth. It used to happen a lot more often. :lol::saint:

If you make it down to Atlanta you'll find out! Hehehehehehehehe

J-Dubya - Who better not miss any luncheon this year.....

Speaking of which, is there gonna be the Sym X forum lunch at PPUSA like last year? That'd be killer.

I don't see why not... As it gets closer, I'll see if I can invite some special guests. No promises or guarantees... I'll be there this year, PROMISE!
(otherwise its off with my head)

J-Dubya

We've had a lunch at all but the very first PPUSA (and even then, we tried to have a lunch with just the band & a few of us staff/label folks, but they had a limited time to spend eating before they had to drive back to NJ, & every restaurant in the area was packed full, so they just headed home & grabbed something on the way & we got lunch somewhere or other without them)..of course we'll have one this year. :)

Ptah Khnemu said:
:lol: The Family Guy movie as a whole was just friggin' ridiculous. Too bad people made me sit down to it so many times that my head exploded.

true, but the thing ive always liked the best about FG is the tangents they go on.. that movie did have some awesome ones..