Official Off Topic Thread

*Special guests* haven't always worked out real well; one year at a lunch when the band was there (those lunches are invite only), we had a *special guest* show up (uninvited by me OR the band, still dunno who invited him) and use it as a promotional opportunity, handing out autographs and such..way not cool that he made it about him when it was supposed to be about SymX.

And yeah..you'd better be there this year. :p

I would have cleared it w/you first, before doing anything, as I see the benefits, and not so beneficial things about having "guests".

I will be there, you have my word.....I will elude the kidnappers/space aliens this year..... :D

J-Dubya

*Special guests* haven't always worked out real well; one year at a lunch when the band was there (those lunches are invite only), we had a *special guest* show up (uninvited by me OR the band, still dunno who invited him) and use it as a promotional opportunity, handing out autographs and such..way not cool that he made it about him when it was supposed to be about SymX.

And yeah..you'd better be there this year. :p

Couldn't you just tell uninvited guests to get lost??? Especially if they're detracting from the purpose of the event...

Reactions: 1by4by9
mormons.. are they even allowed to have electricity let alone computers? wait.. thats the amish.. i always get those two mixed up.. mormons are the ones that get to have sex with lots of people arent they? (bigamy)