Official Off Topic Thread

So I put off watching Kamelot's DVD, One Cold Winter's Night until tonight, on a rather chilly winter night, and now I feel like a hypocrite for yelling at the Kamelot forum about fanboiism.

Reactions: Meedleyx10
How is it wrong?

Suggesting it's a good idea to thin out a population because it follows a certain religion is wrong, no matter how much we might disagree with said religion. If an individual commits an atrocity in the name of a religion, that's one thing--just believing in one doesn't merit persecution. It's particularly not funny because of how many times it's happened, and not JUST the Holocaust, either.

Haha, well it's pretty much true.

That said, with my luck, Jax or J-Dub is gonna be mormon... i can't wait for the shit to hit the fan :lol:

No worries here, born/raised Catholic, now very Agnostic. I can NOT support a religion that hides pedophiles. No smiley, not kidding. I really lost a lot of faith in that church when the Pedo-Shit hit the fan.

Jeez, you people really love being stereotypical, don't you? My drummer is a Mormon, and that whole polygamist thing is a crock of bullshit, along with any other random stupid things you guys come up with. :mad:

Lemme call you the :cry: WAAAAAHHHHMBULANCE :cry:
I have a cousin who married into, & converted to the Mormon faith. Being that I have first hand experience, I'll say they're weird, and they lack social skills outside their "group". People are people, no matter what their race, sex, or religion. The good Creator made assholes of every denomination, so quit being so damned sensitive, nobody is personally attacking YOUR Mormon friend/drummer.

J-Dubya

No worries here, born/raised Catholic, now very Agnostic. I can NOT support a religion that hides pedophiles. No smiley, not kidding. I really lost a lot of faith in that church when the Pedo-Shit hit the fan.
J-Dubya

absolutely understandable. i'm a christian, was raised catholic too but now have very serious grievances with it. i would not consider myself catholic anymore. there are however alternatives... (which i think are more morally and spiritually 'right' but then that's my opinion)

Lemme call you the :cry: WAAAAAHHHHMBULANCE :cry:
I have a cousin who married into, & converted to the Mormon faith. Being that I have first hand experience, I'll say they're weird, and they lack social skills outside their "group". People are people, no matter what their race, sex, or religion. The good Creator made assholes of every denomination, so quit being so damned sensitive, nobody is personally attacking YOUR Mormon friend/drummer.

J-Dubya
How can you base a whole entire religion based on a few people though? Do you notice how people stereotype them the same exact way everytime they are mentioned? I can be as sensitive as I Goddamn want about this subject because it is something that is brought up all the time around here and it really pisses me off when someone mentions it. You just mentioned it. Have you read my previous posts? I don't appreciate it being brought up or especially generalized into the same stereotypes over and over again. I have known my friend for 10 years and he really isn't anything like these "experiences" people describe. Just stop bringing it up. It's that simple! :erk: