Official Off Topic Thread

My grades killed me.

Hmm...

I went to Duquesne, and I heard we were ranked 2 or 3 in Playboy or something.

Yes, Tech has made that list as well. I guess it depends on which schools they survey. They even had a couple students in the Girls of the Big XII issue - but that was a long time ago.

But, all I can say about Tech memories is :OMG:

well..

i FINALLY have the internet back.. hope ya's all didnt miss me too much ( yeah right, you probably didnt even notice i was gone :lol: )

and on another good note.. got an email today from one of my uni lecturers from last year and it seems the subject i had gotten a credit for, turns out she made a mistake in marking and upgraded me to a distinction.. that was pretty cool.

i FINALLY have the internet back.. hope ya's all didnt miss me too much ( yeah right, you probably didnt even notice i was gone :lol: )

and on another good note.. got an email today from one of my uni lecturers from last year and it seems the subject i had gotten a credit for, turns out she made a mistake in marking and upgraded me to a distinction.. that was pretty cool.
Welcome back, and congrats! :)
Sweet! Ah, college...
Haha, indeed.

Working 9 - 5:30, then playing in Wheeling, WV. Booo! My house is throwing a Kegs & Eggs party starting at 6 a.m., which I'll miss. Then when that's done in the afternoon, the party moves down the street to my friend's house - so I'm missing an ENTIRE DAY of drinking.

On the plus side, some bartender at the place we're playing likes my band, and gives me free drinks sometimes.

On the plus side, some bartender at the place we're playing likes my band, and gives me free drinks sometimes.

There's a guy at the KFC around the corner from where i work who gives me heaps of free stuff everytime i drive thru for the same reason....i thought playing in a band was supposed to get you laid....but i guess food is important too :lol:

Working 9 - 5:30, then playing in Wheeling, WV. Booo! My house is throwing a Kegs & Eggs party starting at 6 a.m., which I'll miss. Then when that's done in the afternoon, the party moves down the street to my friend's house - so I'm missing an ENTIRE DAY of drinking.

Um... if it's starting at 6 and you don't work until 9... obviously that gives you at least 2 hours of drinking before you take an hour to slowly drive to work, hammered. I really don't see the problem.

And welcome back Charis. Also, i don't know if Kenneth has been around lately has he? I haven't seen him on aim...