Official Off Topic Thread

The only reason I would consider going there is because they have a really cool name.

My hopes are as follows:

Northwestern
St. Louis U
Mckendree U
Washington U.

Got my letter of rejection from Ithaca College today. :(

This must be the work of Poseidon. Don't give up, you'll find your way there eventually. :)

Ultima V : Warriors Of Destiny has probably the best intro music ever. I'd like to turn it into a brilliant orchestral piece. :kickass:

What are you going for? My roommate's brother goes there. It's really (stupidly) hard to get into, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
The awesome production program. They accept only 5 people in the program every year.
I also wanted to go for the Classical Guitar program 'cause they have what seemed like a pretty good program there, and when I auditioned for that, the professor observing me told me that for my short time playing, I was very good.
My grades killed me.
This must be the work of Poseidon. Don't give up, you'll find your way there eventually. :)
Actually, the funny thing is that Ithaca, New York does have rolling hills to miss. ("I miss the roooling hills of Ithacaaaa...") :lol:
I think I should start calling the United States school system "Poseidon" just because of this.
But actually, I go up there anyway every once in a while, 'cause my brother goes to Cornell, and whenever I go visit him, I stay in his frat. (We actually decided that I would join right away if I went to Ithaca, but nay, my grades suck bawlz.)