Official Off Topic Thread

Differential Equations was cake. I took it with Calculus 3 in a combined class in one semester and breezed through it.

Diff E2, on the other hand, was a freak show. Bag that class. Of course, maybe that was just because we had the hardest teacher in the EE department (yep, only offered through EE and not the Math department).

Cool. Our school team is going to snow sculpting finals on March 9th. :kickass: We got bronze in the local contest.

Why cannot vinyl be clearly marked!??!?

So, I went and bought a toxic holocaust LP today. On the back it says "side Radiation" and "Side Fallout". I take the record out and this is what i see:

PICT0396.jpg

PICT0395.jpg

So after spending about 3 minutes looking at it, i finally decide that the second picture is side a and the top picture is side b. Why the fuck can't you just put an "A" on one side and a "B" on the other? Fuck.

You have Snow Sculpting teams in Finland?

It's not a big event here. There was this local competition and me & my friends decided to take part in it. We did it just for fun so the bronze metal was a big bonus.

We did a cheesy wardrobe&lion-statue, over 3 meters tall. Kids loved it though and it was actually the main criteria for the final product.

Thanks. I hope we will get some education points for this taking part in this culture event and representing our dear university. :D

If anyone is interested in the setlist from the Paul Gilbert clinic I went to earlier this evening, it was this:

PAUL GILBERT LIVE CLINIC
Adelaide, Australia, Thursday March 1st, 2007

1. Introduction
2. Down To Mexico
3. Hurry Up
4. The Curse Of Castle Dragon
5. Radiator
6. Paul Gilbert’s Favourite, Secret Guitar Licks…
7. Rusty Old Boat
8. Haydn Symphony No. 88 Finale
9. You Kids
10. Question Time…
11. Scarified!!!
--------------------------------------------------
12. Autograph Signing…

And yes, it was unbelievably awesome!!! :headbang:

Why cannot vinyl be clearly marked!??!?

So, I went and bought a toxic holocaust LP today. On the back it says "side Radiation" and "Side Fallout". I take the record out and this is what i see:

PICT0396.jpg

PICT0395.jpg

So after spending about 3 minutes looking at it, i finally decide that the second picture is side a and the top picture is side b. Why the fuck can't you just put an "A" on one side and a "B" on the other? Fuck.
Is that Rust In Peace?