Official Off Topic Thread

Last night, my band won Battle of the Bands again this year. I didn't think we deserved to win, but we did. =\

I sent in a deposit to reserve the Schecter since I can only afford to pay it completely in 2 weeks and the guy I talked to removed the auction from eBay for me! IT'S GONNA BE MINE!!!!! :D:D:D:D

It really is, but I just think that it was a case of everything that could've went wrong did.

We played a post gig gig last night also. :lol: We went on at 9:00 at night, because one of the members of the band that was supposed to play died like the day before. :guh:

Next step is for us to go into recording our shit. We're working with our drummer's brother on it, and he's excited to do it also, so we should be getting to work pretty soon. Don't know when it'll be finished, but I know it'll be done by July.

It seems as though everyone is jumping on the 7 string bandwagon now. Nice.
Speaking of sick 7 strings, I'm definitely trading in mine for one of these when they're available to the public:

adlag.JPG

Stephan Forté New LAG Advertisement
18-03-2007
Check out Lag guitars new advertisement featuring Stéphan Forté here.
Lag is at the moment finishing the new Stephan Forté Signature model.
This new guitar will be available worldwide before the end of 2007.
Here is few details:
-7 strings
-27 frets
-Floyd Rose 7 original
-Di Marzio Custom SF pickups (modified Tone zone 7 and blaze for neck)
-Ultra thin profile
-Ultra Thin Custom neck
-Engraved signature at 12th Fret
-Reverse head
For more info feel free to contact LAG: mchavarria@algam.net

Today I will try to gather some courage to join the EPIC MSN CHAT. But now I have to go to scrub the old cabinets and make them look like old/new again.