Official Off Topic Thread

we can let Zach play..

+rep poinOMGZ T3H REP BUTTON IS GONE!!!!!!!!

haha totally kidding, I KNEW the rep button was gone. Tricked you guys.....
Daw, you got me.

anyway....do any of you actually play flamenco? I practiced flamenco trem patterns when I was working up my tremolo technique (still a work in progress), but never pursued the style itself. I have the upmost respect for flamenco players, but I get burned out on that Spanish sound really quick these days, so it's hard for me to listen to for any extended periods of time and I would have a hard time putting a lot of work into actually playing it.
I'm not studying it completely hardcore yet, 'cause I have too much other stuff to do right now that I just don't have the time to practice enough to even get it remotely good. One of the things I wanna do though after I get out of college though is go to Spain to study the style and work alot of it into my Metal playing.

I had a shitty day today. I need to rant about it somewhere, but it was so bad that I can't even speak of how bad it was. Although, if you want, I could tell you through interpretive dance.

*falls asleep* I am sooo fucking tired...

actually I'll add to that...

I got home at 6:30am this morning... had a shower and left for work at 7.

I'm celebrating.. cause I made it! Woohoo!!!!

And I've got my friend to poke me if anybody tries to talk to me... cause I can't hear a thing...