Official Off Topic Thread

Hacker wrote

image7.jpg

:lol: C&H rules :kickass:

The guys I've only ever seen with V shirts, I've never seen an Odyssey shirt here in Adelaide now that I think of it... And anyone I've spoken to knew what they were talking about... But yeah, there'll always be band-wagoners wherever u are...
I have an odyssey shirt, but i also have a v shirt and a divine wings of tragedy shirt. Guess you haven't seen me walking around sleepy hollow then.
I know, about a month late, but i only just joined and have been reading months and months of posts. Just as well i didn't begin at the beginning!

So I'm listening to a rap song. It's 'Iron Galaxy' by Cannibal Ox. It makes me think of East St. Louis, a huge ghetto that I recently got lost in while driving.

I have an odyssey shirt, but i also have a v shirt and a divine wings of tragedy shirt. Guess you haven't seen me walking around sleepy hollow then.
I know, about a month late, but i only just joined and have been reading months and months of posts. Just as well i didn't begin at the beginning!

where did you get the DWOT shirt..i have been searching on the net for about 5 years for one lmao...
got a tio japanese tour shirt, V, odyssey european LS tour, LS Masks shirt

The aussies are taking over...get used to it:p
that being said i heard the next symphony x album will be a concept album about anthony mundine working in a leeroy jetson costume at movie world...thoughts???

mundine isnt black...he is aboriginal

He wants to be seen as what he believes is cool atm(black gansta/rapper, e.t.c)
just funny how a majority think the same way. yes including my pale as a ghost scottish neighbour lmao (note. you didnt grow up in a ghetto slinging crack...you went to a catholic primary school and got excited off OMC's how bizzare single going to number 1)

Actually I heard that Rod Tyler left Symphony X to persue a career as half back for newtown jets first grade in Rugby League..I believe thats where 'Choc', who, if memory serves me right had an on field fight with tyler and got knocked out.

For years choc was silently sitting, plotting his triumphant return.

that day has come my friends

Anthony Mundine - Platinum Ryder

Mundine 1
Tyler 0

:lol: i know, one of my bosses at work, is this skinny white guy, who talks and acts like he is black, and listens to hip hop.. wtf!

lmao i seen a skinny little white guy working at jbhifi (music shop) in the queen victoria building in sydney and he had a tattoo of 2pac on his arm with R.I.P under it.....thats some trippy shit.

the funny thing was i was 5 meters away from him, laughed about it privatley with a friend and all of a sudden he was in my face asking me if i got a problem (the guy was expecting people to laugh at him, anyone he seen with a smile he assumed it was directed at him)

guess what buddy it was...you looked like a knob Jockey