Official Off Topic Thread

lmao i seen a skinny little white guy working at jbhifi (music shop) in the queen victoria building in sydney and he had a tattoo of 2pac on his arm with R.I.P under it.....thats some trippy shit.

the funny thing was i was 5 meters away from him, laughed about it privatley with a friend and all of a sudden he was in my face asking me if i got a problem (the guy was expecting people to laugh at him, anyone he seen with a smile he assumed it was directed at him)

guess what buddy it was...you looked like a knob Jockey

Well said

where did you get the DWOT shirt..i have been searching on the net for about 5 years for one lmao...
got a tio japanese tour shirt, V, odyssey european LS tour, LS Masks shirt

The aussies are taking over...get used to it:p
that being said i heard the next symphony x album will be a concept album about anthony mundine working in a leeroy jetson costume at movie world...thoughts???
Got an online friend to get it for me about 4 years ago, cost me about $70AU but worth it!
And yeah, the Anthony Mundine thing might work, although him being dressed as Astro the dog would be better, complete with muzzle to shut him up!

Here's a story for ya'll. It demonstrates how stupid some people are:

Yesterday I had been at Uni all day, and had my classical guitar with me, because I'd been practicing and had just finished a lesson. Anyway, I'm crossing a main road, and its pretty congested, lots of people around. Out the corner of my eye I see a sudden flurry of movement, have just enough time to think "what the hell", and next thing I know there's an enormous thump, and my guitar is nearly flying out of my hand... Suffice to say I turned around quickly, just in time to see some guy's foot being carried by his momentum past my guitar, he'd just booted my guitar! Why? I have no idea, I just glared at him, didn't say anything, and he sulked off... Pretty Random...

Thankfully my guitar was in a hard case and was fine (as far as I could tell) but it's an expensive guitar...

That guy was really quite lucky, because I couldve turned around and belted him if I was someone with an uncontrollable temper, and he wouldn't have known it, but my dad was walking with a couple of people between us, and if he had an uncontrollable temper... :heh:

Anyway, I hope he hurt his foot, and feels bad because he didn't get a reaction... I was just shocked at this senseless and unprovoked attack on my beloved instrument, and quite annoyed...

The end.

^ Wow, what's wrong with people nowadays? Glad to hear nothing happened to the guitar.

I'm a proud owner of a Dream Theater gig ticket. But only because I see Symphony X once again.

Here's a story for ya'll. It demonstrates how stupid some people are:

Yesterday I had been at Uni all day, and had my classical guitar with me, because I'd been practicing and had just finished a lesson. Anyway, I'm crossing a main road, and its pretty congested, lots of people around. Out the corner of my eye I see a sudden flurry of movement, have just enough time to think "what the hell", and next thing I know there's an enormous thump, and my guitar is nearly flying out of my hand... Suffice to say I turned around quickly, just in time to see some guy's foot being carried by his momentum past my guitar, he'd just booted my guitar! Why? I have no idea, I just glared at him, didn't say anything, and he sulked off... Pretty Random...

Thankfully my guitar was in a hard case and was fine (as far as I could tell) but it's an expensive guitar...

That guy was really quite lucky, because I couldve turned around and belted him if I was someone with an uncontrollable temper, and he wouldn't have known it, but my dad was walking with a couple of people between us, and if he had an uncontrollable temper... :heh:

Anyway, I hope he hurt his foot, and feels bad because he didn't get a reaction... I was just shocked at this senseless and unprovoked attack on my beloved instrument, and quite annoyed...

The end.

I can tell ya now, if someone kicked my bass, case or caseless, for no reason, or even for some kind of reason, they would be met with a swift punch and/or kick... kill first, ask questions later.:heh: :heh: :heh:

It has been reported that Devin Townsend has announced during a Ziltoid the Omniscient press conference that he has put an end to Strapping Young Lad and The Devin Townsend Band, and that he shall do no more tours in the future. He will though apparently continue to release solo music.

:(

The damned aboriginal family across the road from me are having a domestic again. Its 12.30am and too early/late to listen to that crap, especially when one has been out drinking with friends and now all i want to do is fall asleep on the couch watching rage (no good clips on tonight though).

I'm thinking about taking a shower. For some reason my feet smell awful.

Hmmm, are my toes supposed to be black?

*/end of thread bumbing*

^ EWWW! :lol:

@ Dan - you should have kicked the fucker in the head!

@ Everyone who doesn't know yet.. I'M MOVING TO MELBOURNE IN 3 WEEKS!! Finally getting the hell out of Townsville and to a place where I can start going to metal gigs again! :headbang: