Official Off Topic Thread

^ EWWW! :lol:

@ Dan - you should have kicked the fucker in the head!

@ Everyone who doesn't know yet.. I'M MOVING TO MELBOURNE IN 3 WEEKS!! Finally getting the hell out of Townsville and to a place where I can start going to metal gigs again! :headbang:

Woohoo!

though it sucks now that you won't be coming to the brisbane show :(

@ Everyone who doesn't know yet.. I'M MOVING TO MELBOURNE IN 3 WEEKS!! Finally getting the hell out of Townsville and to a place where I can start going to metal gigs again! :headbang:

Since my name is also Dan/Daniel, I'll take your advice to heart. :lol:

Yay, welcome back to civilisation! :loco:

Mazel Tov, Charis! :headbang:

Congrats on the upcoming move, Charis! Is it a long way between the old place and the new?
It'd be almost like you guys moving from New York to Los Angeles, and with the temperature change of moving from Miami to New York without the winter snow.

Congrats on the upcoming move, Charis! Is it a long way between the old place and the new?

i-map-australia.gif

townsville: top right corner
melbourne: bottom right middle

yeah.. HUGE distance..

thanks everyone. im not even taking anything, just packing up my comp and books and stuff, my friend is having it trucked for free coz he works for a freighting company, and im selling off all my furniture to the auction - wont get much for it all, but hopefully a couple of hundred bucks at least - and all im taking is some suitcases for us and starting again.. im a bit like that, always wanted to do it, all my doors up here closed off and those ones down there opened, so im gone!

http://www.trailmaster.com.au/images/i-map-australia.gif

townsville: top right corner
melbourne: bottom right middle

yeah.. HUGE distance..

thanks everyone. im not even taking anything, just packing up my comp and books and stuff, my friend is having it trucked for free coz he works for a freighting company, and im selling off all my furniture to the auction - wont get much for it all, but hopefully a couple of hundred bucks at least - and all im taking is some suitcases for us and starting again.. im a bit like that, always wanted to do it, all my doors up here closed off and those ones down there opened, so im gone!

But charis, a door just opened with your new friend!!! Remember, he's been so silly lately? Just 3 weeks...

Is that the new Jeff Loomis one??? :headbang:

I've decided I'm going all out and getting a Caparison, either a Horus or a Dellinger II... More expensive than the LAG, but it'll be worth it in the end... And the Oceania store happens to be about 40 minutes from where I live... :D

Pics!!!

Nice to see you at the Cap forum Pilgrim! I honestly spend WAY more time with my Aurora than my Ibanez. It snarls! GREAT guitars! I just wish they made a consumer model with a maple fretboard, and had something more like the Edge trems than the FRs.