Official Off Topic Thread

My MSN list never really grows, cause I delete at a higher rate than I add/get added... basically the only people with a staying place are friends, people I know back in that place called "the real world", and kvnts off forums.:kickass:
Thing is, I hardly ever delete people, so I still had people I hadn't talked to for years in there.

I've finally made up my mind, and am currently saving up for:

horus20bn.gif

I'm lucky enough to live only about 40 minutes away from the Oceania dealer www.bmusic.com.au so I went up and played all their Caparison guitars... By far the best I've played so far, and the Horus was what felt the most comfortable to me, and had the best sound IMO... Can't wait til I've actually got enough and can go ahead with ordering one... :D

Holy crap I just accidentally clicked out of SymX forums into the Official Metal Band Forums sub-forum and I was actually afraid.

I've finally made up my mind, and am currently saving up for:

horus20bn.gif

I'm lucky enough to live only about 40 minutes away from the Oceania dealer www.bmusic.com.au so I went up and played all their Caparison guitars... By far the best I've played so far, and the Horus was what felt the most comfortable to me, and had the best sound IMO... Can't wait til I've actually got enough and can go ahead with ordering one... :D

You might wanna check with the dealer....that guitar is missing at least one knob and a pickup selector. Also, it is a perfect example of what is wrong with solid black guitars. There are grey, smudgy finger prints all over it.

You might wanna check with the dealer....that guitar is missing at least one knob and a pickup selector. Also, it is a perfect example of what is wrong with solid black guitars. There are grey, smudgy finger prints all over it.

I'm sure you're being sarcastic...

I actually like the simplicity of the push/pull volume knob, I usually adjust tone from the amp anyway, and it makes it so easy to change pickups for the epic solo...

And I happen to like the cloudy look of the finish...

And for all you purists out there: It's got 27 frets. :heh:

Dave LaRue... cause I said so!

I totally GAS a custom bass... double neck, one fretted 5 string, one defretted 4 string. :D
I'll think of neat features later... perhaps if a luthier could build in some kind of pellet gun to shoot, preferably with some kind of guitarist-heat-signature detecting sensor. :p

This was the best weekend ever. I returned home today 8 am after travelling 2.5 hours by train. Love FTW.