Official Off Topic Thread

Nah, it would be silenced... otherwise the loud, non-guitar noise would scare the guitarist, causing him to trip over... the sound of an amped guitarist falling down, is far worse than gun fire, or even bass! :lol:

Im pretty sure it would be the pellets from the pellet gun hitting his body that would cause the guitarist to fall down, but at least he would take it like a man, and still manage to shred while lying on the floor...

Tonight, I noticed my roommate was wearing a shirt from his college orientation that says, "Orientation - get in the game." I convinced him to write "sexual" above it. I thought it was funny in a really immature way.

"Dad... When's your new album coming out?"
"What?"
"Oh come on, we know who you really are. Go on, sing us a song!"
"WTF?!"

Im pretty sure it would be the pellets from the pellet gun hitting his body that would cause the guitarist to fall down, but at least he would take it like a man, and still manage to shred while lying on the floor...

Without realising he is still plugged in... just like the time said guitarist tried to gain attention by doing a 10-foot jump and slide across the stage just before his solo, and then not realising he pulled the cord out, about two minutes later, when the next song had started.

I may upgrade the pellets with something that cuts strings, or an EMF device that screw up pickups. :lol:

Lol, an ex vocalist in one of my dads old bands was called Russell... dunno the last name though.:erk:

Without realising he is still plugged in... just like the time said guitarist tried to gain attention by doing a 10-foot jump and slide across the stage just before his solo, and then not realising he pulled the cord out, about two minutes later, when the next song had started.

I may upgrade the pellets with something that cuts strings, or an EMF device that screw up pickups. :lol:

THIS IS A GAP

Lol, an ex vocalist in one of my dads old bands was called Russell... dunno the last name though.:erk:

Fixed.

Yeah. Have you ever been on St. Clair ave before? I ended up right on that road which is right in the middle of teh hellholz. The signs are fucked up there too, so I basically drove around till I found a sign to Mt. Vernon.