Official Off Topic Thread

Yeah. Have you ever been on St. Clair ave before? I ended up right on that road which is right in the middle of teh hellholz. The signs are fucked up there too, so I basically drove around till I found a sign to Mt. Vernon.

Yeah, I worked in EStL for about 3 months on a hazardous waste management project for SIUE. When we got to the building where we would be working, we actually had to have an orientation on how to exit the building and get to our cars without "inviting an assault." I used to wear a gold necklace and a diamond earring (back in my 120lb hot sexy rocker days :lol:) and was told "NO JEWELRY - EVER!" We were told to walk with our eyes directly on our vehicles or the ground - never look at anyone.

Truly a fucked up situation. The guy I was working with and I were SO happy to finish our 3 months and get the hell out of there.

Yeah, I worked in EStL for about 3 months on a hazardous waste management project for SIUE. When we got to the building where we would be working, we actually had to have an orientation on how to exit the building and get to our cars without "inviting an assault." I used to wear a gold necklace and a diamond earring (back in my 120lb hot sexy rocker days :lol:) and was told "NO JEWELRY - EVER!" We were told to walk with our eyes directly on our vehicles or the ground - never look at anyone.

Truly a fucked up situation. The guy I was working with and I were SO happy to finish our 3 months and get the hell out of there.

I would be afraid to leave my car unattended:lol:
I've been there a few times for various other things, like going to the DMV, and most of the people are just ordinary black dudes. But I surely don't go out of my way to make eye contact or anything.

:lol: you watch that shit....was that between the story about how we are paying too much for our petrol/oil companies are roughting us and the story about the guy caught on camera carrying a fridge who is supposed to be on a disability pension?

holding-a-guitar-is-like-turning-an-on-off-switch-for-getting-laid.png

you know that shit is SO true too.

You could tell a girl: "So today I cured cancer, discovered the unified field theory, ended world hunger, and played guitar." AND YOU KNOW she's gonna go "...You play guitar?!?!?"