Official Off Topic Thread

I think that maybe the members of the band have a strong gay side. Think about it; they seem to have a thing for manly women.

They only thought that because: A. My posts are too awesome to believe I'm a girl, coz frankly most women are simply annoying (other female regs excluded :cool: *insert sucking up to other female forumers*) and B. Obviously I'm too hot to be believed as a legitimate female poster, because it is widely believed that the only people that go on the interwebz are geeky pimply teenaged males and middle-aged perverts (which one are you? :p)

I'm no fan of Tarja either, just saying that chick really isn't any better.. (at least Tarja can sing..even though she is a bitch)

:lol: I definately lean more toward the middle age pervert, than a geeky, pimply, teenage male... BUT I still have a wide ranging mental age of 6 to 90.
I'm an outcast, not normal, and I don't value things that other people my own age do (like AARP cards! Hehehehehehe) What are you wearing? :lol: :Smokedev:

I was VERY anti-nightwish, due to Tarja's use of her very good voice. I really wanted to hear her try to do some other stuff with it, which she started to on "Once", which I actually liked, and then she was history. I'm not enthralled with the new single, but I'll give the next release a shot, and see what the new gal can do. Tarja isn't butt-ugly in person, and she was actually quite nice to me when I met her at the hotel during breakfast @ Prog Power. Pay no attention to Ptah, he's fapping to National Geographic.....

SR said:
Obviously I'm too hot to be believed as a legitimate female poster, because it is widely believed that the only people that go on the interwebz are geeky pimply teenaged males and middle-aged perverts (which one are you? :p)

Does anyone need to confirm this for ego +1? :lol:

And here I thought you were progressing.....
You were on that a couple weeks ago!
Make sure you draw the line at Hentai Tenticle Necrophilia, please......:zombie:

@progmetalpilgrim:

Out of curiousity, how much is that caparison going to run you? I'm not at all interested in one (no offence:) ), but I've never seen the pricetag on one and I've always been curious.

They only thought that because: A. My posts are too awesome to believe I'm a girl, coz frankly most women are simply annoying (other female regs excluded :cool: *insert sucking up to other female forumers*) and B. Obviously I'm too hot to be believed as a legitimate female poster, because it is widely believed that the only people that go on the interwebz are geeky pimply teenaged males and middle-aged perverts (which one are you? :p)

Come now... we all know you're some creepy old 40 year old guy...

At least you picked a sexy picture ;)

Now that we've seen the ignore list on the use I'm asking if anyone uses the buddy list? What are the benefits (except adding a plus sign after Zachs nick ) ?

Now that we've seen the ignore list on the use I'm asking if anyone uses the buddy list? What are the benefits (except adding a plus sign after Zachs nick ) ?

I added the actual band members of Spiral Architect and Ron Jarzombek and Chris Broderick on their forums as buddies, cos I thought it would alert me to when they made a post or announcement or something, but frankly I haven't noticed anything different as a result of doing it...

I think that maybe the members of the band have a strong gay side. Think about it; they seem to have a thing for manly women.
And, on a similar note, womanly men. Ever taken a good look at Tuomas? He looks like Orlando Ville Valo fucking Bloom. :p