Official Off Topic Thread

I'd like to know your idea of beauty then

Catherine_Zeta_Jones_019.jpg

female fronted bands are so '99. unless they're arch enemy, they are -80% metal and +80% suck. why can't they just have women standing in the back and playing real instruments. like Meiju in ensiferum.

So what'sthe difference between me and all of you?

You all didn't have the best fucking Senior Cut day ever today/yesterday. :D

I got a haircut on wednesday for the first time in over 3 years. A whopping 1.5/2 inches! Just to get rid of some split ends and make it look a bit cleaner around the edges. I was hesitant because back when I was 14 (when I originally grew my hair out long) my mom tricked with the whole "just get the ends trimmed up so it looks a little cleaner and doesn't knot up at the end as much". Then, while I wasnt paying attention, she told the haircut lady to cut off a bunch. I got pwnzrd.

Oh...but not this time.

I asked the haircut lady if she had a dog. She said yes. I said I'd kill it if she did anything that I didn't deem satisfactory. The trim was satisfactory, I can barely notice the difference in length and it does look a bit better. Win.

That's my epic tale for the past few days. Coincidently, that's the only time I've been out of the house since wednesday.

the end.

I got a haircut on wednesday for the first time in over 3 years. A whopping 1.5/2 inches! Just to get rid of some split ends and make it look a bit cleaner around the edges. I was hesitant because back when I was 14 (when I originally grew my hair out long) my mom tricked with the whole "just get the ends trimmed up so it looks a little cleaner and doesn't knot up at the end as much". Then, while I wasnt paying attention, she told the haircut lady to cut off a bunch. I got pwnzrd.

Oh...but not this time.

I asked the haircut lady if she had a dog. She said yes. I said I'd kill it if she did anything that I didn't deem satisfactory. The trim was satisfactory, I can barely notice the difference in length and it does look a bit better. Win.

That's my epic tale for the past few days. Coincidently, that's the only time I've been out of the house since wednesday.

the end.

I fucking rofl'd everywhere. Good thing i'm in the hotel right now and don't have to clean it up :D

And charis, even though i'd already seen half of them, great pics over in the pics thread :)

Last time I went to the barber's, he didn't just cut a bit off, he also thinned it. As in, took out two thirds of it. It was horrible.

Fortunately, I don't really have split ends or anything, so I haven't had to go to the barber's for a year and half or so now.