Official Off Topic Thread

To DGS: Well maybe you should maybe go in the corner and maybe think about maybe what you're saying maybe, young man. Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I still may have more posts on this forum. I'm not sure. Your face though.

EDIT: EXCUSE ME WHOEVER YOU ARE I WAS TALKING TO ZACK/ZACH/ZACKE/ZAK I BELIEVE YOU GO IN THE CORNER TOO

To DGS: Well maybe you should maybe go in the corner and maybe think about maybe what you're saying maybe, young man. Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I still may have more posts on this forum. I'm not sure. Your face though.

EDIT: EXCUSE ME WHOEVER YOU ARE I WAS TALKING TO ZACK/ZACH/ZACKE/ZAK I BELIEVE YOU GO IN THE CORNER TOO

:lol:

You win the fucking internet dude.

1170568979836.jpg

I just got a soda dumped on my head =[ Some guy thought it wout be funny to whack a drink out of someone's hand and it so happened to land on my head. I also got my labret pierced. I am pleased.

Cool story:

Today at work, the phone rang, and our work experience guy answered it, and put it through to the boss... I asked him what it was about, and he said it was Roadrunner Records, and they wanted to speak to the boss... A million thoughts raced through my head, mostly stupid ones like 'OMG, they've discovered my band (which i don't have) and want to sign us up!' or 'OMFG, Dream Theater is touring Australia and they want to organize to have an instore appearance!'... Anyway, it was nothing of the sort, but was still pretty cool... I asked my boss (who is also my grandpa :D) what they wanted, and he told me they wanted to send some posters and cd's for us to put up and play in the store to promote some of their new releases, namely Porcupine Tree and Dream Theater! :headbang: So I claimed the posters and cd's for when we finished with them... :heh: But my grandpa who is a legend, told me he'd already asked for an extra copy for me! :D So in short, I score free posters and cd's... :D

I just got a soda dumped on my head =[ Some guy thought it wout be funny to whack a drink out of someone's hand and it so happened to land on my head. I also got my labret pierced. I am pleased.

That's un-good looking right thur.