Official Off Topic Thread

Thank you :oops:

So what's been happening? Had your hair cut yet? :p

V-x-

No need to blush.....;)
Nada, just waiting to finish off work this week, wake up Sunday, and haul ass to Mokena for the Sy-X show. mini road trip! I did get my hair removed on Monday. :erk:

(Zach is confused on the definition of obstructed bowel and butt tumors.)

I too had a 2 week waiting game in the early 90's after I had some surgery.
NOT fun times. But I got better and here I am, sane as the next person! :zombie:

Great news Lizzy! And welcome back to the forum.

I'm watching the movie Das Boot. I love the soundtrack, especially the epitaph song.

Oops.jpg

*Surprise*:heh: *Shock*:OMG: *horror!*:zombie: Been elsewhere too.

On the subject of *going away for a while*.....I'm back :p

Sorry, had to go away for a few days BUT BUT BUT

Good news that is suitably off topic for the off-topic thread/completely irrelevant: (except maybe makes a previous post very few people would probably have seen anyway slightly less cryptic!) I got my latest MRI results back from the hospital.....tumour-free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Thank fuck. Still not well but being around for longer than expected = ftw :headbang:

V-x-
:hugz

Oops.jpg

*Surprise*:heh: *Shock*:OMG: *horror!*:zombie: Been elsewhere too.

On the subject of *going away for a while*.....I'm back :p

Sorry, had to go away for a few days BUT BUT BUT

Good news that is suitably off topic for the off-topic thread/completely irrelevant: (except maybe makes a previous post very few people would probably have seen anyway slightly less cryptic!) I got my latest MRI results back from the hospital.....tumour-free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Thank fuck. Still not well but being around for longer than expected = ftw :headbang:

V-x-

There you are, I missed you :)