Official Off Topic Thread

quick to the denial Jax....anything you'd like to share? It's ok really....we're the least judgemental group of people you could possibly find.

@MrFast....I got rickroll'd:cry:

an update for those who have been following my epic tale of the school fucking up my shit and have been on the edge of their seat waiting for more:

So it turns out that even though I have written and signed documentation from the financial aid director saying that all stuff was in order and they had everything on account, and even though he said the same thing to me over the phone back in May, AND even though he told my mom the same thing when he called to verify my mailing address back in May.....now their saying that the applications were never fully completed. So, I called the lenders and apparently what happned is the school failed to finish their end of the paperwork within the 90 period, thus voiding my applications and nobody at any point saw fit to inform me of this. So, I had to redo everthing, then I Rick Roll'd the Financial Aid director via e-mail, and I called the dean (good friend, he's very much a grandfatherly figure to most of the students there) to explain the bullshit that I've been getting from everyone along the way. So now I've got my money situation completely taken care of, the Financial Aid director has been effectively Rick Roll'd, the Dean is going to lay the smackdown on the entire department, and I'm sitting here eating this delicious steak sandwich I just made.

Fuckin' win........:Smokedev:

Win. :cool:

So, apparently somebody is trying to hack my Steam account. They *GASP* put new games on there and then I changed my password! Hah! I win! I got 6 junk e-mails asking for password verification this morning, which is hilarious because it means they entered the old password over and over again and it kept screwing up so they asked steam to give them a new password. The only problem - all of the verifications they thought they would get got sent to my e-mail address! I love stupid people!

So, apparently somebody is trying to hack my Steam account. They *GASP* put new games on there and then I changed my password! Hah! I win! I got 6 junk e-mails asking for password verification this morning, which is hilarious because it means they entered the old password over and over again and it kept screwing up so they asked steam to give them a new password. The only problem - all of the verifications they thought they would get got sent to my e-mail address! I love stupid people!

Same shit happened with my MSN adress about a month ago.