Official Off Topic Thread

Nobody loves Zach...

I lied, everybody loves Zach. *buttsecks* Except Ascension and razoredge, but they don't count 'cause I'm too lazy to type out the fact that they don't love Zach...

wait...

v lizzy that really is a crotch rocket.... amd zachs comment FTW...

Let me break it down for you, a crotch rocket is a small, soundless, dinky, YET fast bike.

The Harley might not move faster than your crotch rocket lizzy, but I guarantee you it makes more noise! You feel the sound of a harley in you man, and thats not even riding it... Ive heard they're to intense for women since well you know, theyd be pretty happy driving down the street and crash that shit! Which is why i mostly only see dykes driving harleys lol :D

carry on....

Seeing as my name was just mentioned. It was a tasteless thread, but I delt with it straight on and gave the "review" a review. I did see the warning this morning and thought it was odd or a double standard, but none the less, I have nothing to do with its direct removal but may have aided indirectly for giving crudeness back to crudeness. It was in my opinion a totally unecessary show of dialog and was glad tonight to see it got the hook. I have since checked out Epica and they are not for me but I can see that some people might like them and apparently do. I can live with that.