Official Off Topic Thread

then one of them hops on a plane to meet the other one and they turn out to be fat, bald and 30 years older than they claimed to be.....so be careful Zach :)

:cry: How did you find out?! :cry: And why did you have to go tell him? :cry: Now I really don't stand a chance. Thanks, Rich! :bah:

I've already addressed this in another thread...

why-fat-guy.jpg

I just had a terrible thought. I'm going to Germany for 5-6 months next year, and if SymX come to Australia while i'm over there i'm going to be SOOO FUCKING PISSED OFF!!! lol. I'm doing a project over there for my final year engineering project, so its not like i'm able to choose exactly when I go...... argh! *Crosses fingers*. I'm presuming there are no oz dates yet... i havent exactly been keeping up-to-date with everything.

I just had a terrible thought. I'm going to Germany for 5-6 months next year, and if SymX come to Australia while i'm over there i'm going to be SOOO FUCKING PISSED OFF!!! lol. I'm doing a project over there for my final year engineering project, so its not like i'm able to choose exactly when I go...... argh! *Crosses fingers*. I'm presuming there are no oz dates yet... i havent exactly been keeping up-to-date with everything.

no dates yet, but yeah they'll probably be here sometime in that time you're away...