Official Off Topic Thread

Here's my story: I got drunk as hell in public, antagonized lame people, high-fived sweet people, and whatever the hell else I had an impulse for - over like a 5 mile span in Hollywood all night. That's really about it, but it was sweet at the time. Oh, then we ate at IHOP.

I have one right down the street but I haven't eaten there yet. It's high priority on my list though. I did go to White Castle for the first time ever a few weeks ago and ate 12 cheeseburgers.

Twelve?! :ill: I got through three and my stomach started feeling funny. I've only been to IHOP once; their strawberry syrup is awesome when mixed with the butter pecan one.

Yeah, the trick is to eat them all in the shortest timespan possible. I did it in about 5 minutes or so. After about 15 minutes, I realized it was not one of my better ideas...:puke:

pancakes>prayer

because I'm tired and probably don't know you well enough to be sure that you are being sarcastic there... do know that's not THE Ihop right? At least not the one we're talking about....

INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF MOTHERFUCKING PANCAKES!!! Or the IHOMP.

They sell that at moliti's store. iHop. Digital pancakes.

And i fucking hate iHop. To be fair, the only time i have been there, i was touchin' some dick and went with the biscuits and gravy... iHop does not make good biscuits and gravy. Still, i can't forgive them just yet.

I have one right down the street but I haven't eaten there yet. It's high priority on my list though. I did go to White Castle for the first time ever a few weeks ago and ate 12 cheeseburgers.

NOTHING Good will come of that! Your bathroom ought to be safe to return to in just under a week! :zombie:

Meedleyx10 said:
pancakes>prayer

because I'm tired and probably don't know you well enough to be sure that you are being sarcastic there... do know that's not THE Ihop right? At least not the one we're talking about....

geez u people dont know how to take jokes.. sheesh :p lighten the fuck up.. btw.. im drunk :oops:

DoomsdayZach said:
INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF MOTHERFUCKING PANCAKES!!! Or the IHOMP.

They sell that at moliti's store. iHop. Digital pancakes.

And i fucking hate iHop. To be fair, the only time i have been there, i was touchin' some dick and went with the biscuits and gravy... iHop does not make good biscuits and gravy. Still, i can't forgive them just yet.

shouldnt that be IHOMFP?