Official Off Topic Thread

schenkadere said:
Well...hot chicks normally don't have a problem finding friends.:rolleyes: It's something to do with the boob factor, as well.:lol:

well guys don't either for a totally different reason (one would hope anyway.. boobs on a man is not really that sexy) - but guys are like dogs.. i dont mean they ARE dogs (well some are haha), but guys are generally very social creatures, willing to make friends with each other very easily.. girls on the other hand it usually takes more work..

well guys don't either for a totally different reason (one would hope anyway.. boobs on a man is not really that sexy) - but guys are like dogs.. i dont mean they ARE dogs (well some are haha), but guys are generally very social creatures, willing to make friends with each other very easily.. girls on the other hand it usually takes more work..

Because many women are devious snakes who'd stab you in the back in a heartbeat, given the opportunity.

Me, bitter? Ya s'pose? :lol: :zipit:

Jax<-not fond of the female persuasion as a whole..thank goodness we have some awesome women here though :)

you sexist pigs....

feminists.jpg

Because many women are devious snakes who'd stab you in the back in a heartbeat, given the opportunity.

Jax<-not fond of the female persuasion as a whole..thank goodness we have some awesome women here though :)

Really! Whats up with that ? I think its primitive instinctive breeding rights gone astray in todays world. Seriously, its like some kind of dominate alfa bitch thing. Exists in many men too but we seem to be able to either laugh or fight it off. Men trying to dominate other men are easily made a fool of and retract, at least temporarally. Seems to work out differently with the women.

:lol:cause Im going to a really, really bad place here........ :OMG: to many years of observation and just watched my daughter from age 15-18, all the while thinking "what the hell is she thinking about?"

Jax said:

yeah I dunno what the go is with a lot of girls.. luckily I've managed to meet a couple of awesome women in my time.. the kind of friendships I wouldn't give up for anything.. it's rare though.

razoredge said:
Really! Whats up with that ? I think its primitive instinctive breeding rights gone astray in todays world. Seriously, its like some kind of dominate alfa bitch thing. Exists in many men too but we seem to be able to either laugh or fight it off. Men trying to dominate other men are easily made a fool of and retract, at least temporarally. Seems to work out differently with the women.

:lol:cause Im going to a really, really bad place here........ :OMG: to many years of observation and just watched my daughter from age 15-18, all the while thinking "what the hell is she thinking about?"

I'd say usually its a 'sexual threat' thing.. if a woman is insecure about herself, she is going to hate anyone she sees as being 'better looking' or more desirable to the man who is the object of said woman's affections. Guys do it too, but usually only when there's a direct female he is interested in and other males are pursuing her as well.. that being said, not ALL women do that.. like i said, it depends on their self esteem..

I'd say usually its a 'sexual threat' thing.. if a woman is insecure about herself, she is going to hate anyone she sees as being 'better looking' or more desirable to the man who is the object of said woman's affections. Guys do it too, but usually only when there's a direct female he is interested in and other males are pursuing her as well.. that being said, not ALL women do that.. like i said, it depends on their self esteem..

Yep ! Regardless how worldly or the conscience awareness we all have today, It seems to me we all are still cabable of reverting back to primitive instincts or showing them even unaware at times. "you cant fight mother nature" may ring true. Men... Women... just a big friggin mess...... :lol:

What were they thinkin ?

How does western society have anything to do with it? I believe this is more of an individual psychological issue than pressure from outside influence. Everyday "average" people don't carry out violence because they hear or see it.

and the spread of western society increases...

tragic.

Well, the CNN article said that for the 5 million people in Finland, there are 2 million guns. I'd put more weight on it being an individual issue, not blaming it on Western society. And if I go a step further, I'd love to see how much parent-kid interaction this dude had...