Official Off Topic Thread

Dude..step away from the computer..go out into that big room with the blue ceiling for a while..look, there are actual 3D people out there!

:lol:

I started work in a software company today. We have aB007 (1337, remember?) two days till we finish school, so it's basicly "nobody doing nothing" over there already.

I started reading stuff about Microsoft (ouch, I said the evil word) SQL Server, which I'll be working with and I managed to get my head out of order, (on be 80th page :)) in condition of not being able to understand a sentence without reading it 5-6 times (and playing a game of FreeCell ;) ).

I also have to go to the luthier to get my guitar back, and I swear, If he's not done with it I'm gonna abduct his children or something. :mad:

Zax666 said:
I started work in a software company today. We have aB007 (1337, remember?) two days till we finish school, so it's basicly "nobody doing nothing" over there already.

I started reading stuff about Microsoft (ouch, I said the evil word) SQL Server, which I'll be working with and I managed to get my head out of order, (on be 80th page :)) in condition of not being able to understand a sentence without reading it 5-6 times (and playing a game of FreeCell ;) ).

I also have to go to the luthier to get my guitar back, and I swear, If he's not done with it I'm gonna abduct his children or something. :mad:
Hell yeah man, get ready to immerse yourself in Enterprise Manager. You are going to love it. That and Query Analyzer.

OK this may be stupid, but what is with 1337 posts?
As this is the off-topic thread...
Don't you think the :headbang: smiley should have long hair? :tickled: And shouldn't there be a topic about "now playing" as it is ALWAYS off-topic?

7 more to go!

See - on the main forum page it says 1,330 Replies. I think we need seven more NOW, so we get 1337 on the front page! then hopefully Jax will get a sense of humor that a seventh grader would possess to make this whole 1337 + sticky idea funny + worth it.

COME ON LOTO !!! ALMOST THERE!

See - on the main forum page it says 1,330 Replies. I think we need seven more NOW, so we get 1337 on the front page! then hopefully Jax will get a sense of humor that a seventh grader would possess to make this whole 1337 + sticky idea funny + worth it.

COME ON LOTO !!! ALMOST THERE!

you know technically it won't be "1337" It'll be 1,337 on the main page, which I guess is like saying l'eet or what the French call "Le Eet", which translates to "you guys are fuckin stupid" :D ;)

And here I am helping to further the stupidity :rolleyes: