Official Off Topic Thread

Beelzebub said:
Time to talk about the most boring subject on the face of the earth... the weather! New York got the FIRST snowfall of the season (finally!), a record 26 inches (around 65 cm) in Central Park, more than three times the anticipated amount. I absolutely love the snow, but that's probably because I've never had to shovel it. Commuting was such a hassle and it sucked. What is usually a 45 minute train ride turned into two and a half hours. It's good to be inside now, though.

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!:hotjump:

ptah knemu said:
NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!:hotjump:

Are you sure? Is it supposed to snow into tomorrow?

If its a snow day, that means Im gonna have to cancel all my students, cause none of em want to come (nor do their parents want to drive them) when theres a day off.

Which also means almost $150 down the drain for me :(

Yngvai X said:
Are you sure? Is it supposed to snow into tomorrow?

If its a snow day, that means Im gonna have to cancel all my students, cause none of em want to come (nor do their parents want to drive them) when theres a day off.

Which also means almost $150 down the drain for me :(
Well, I'm home from school right now. So I guess.... YES!!! And I apologize for my correctness screwing you over $150. I did not mean for that to happen, but only for my self esteem to gain a level.

ptah knemu said:
Well, I'm home from school right now. So I guess.... YES!!! And I apologize for my correctness screwing you over $150. I did not mean for that to happen, but only for my self esteem to gain a level.

Yesterday was Sunday, so I'm not surprised you were home from school ;).

Anyway, roads are clear so I will be teaching today...wooo....

Fuck that, i live just south of seattle and if a fucking flake of snow comes down, school is delayed. we get tons of rain, but never any snow. I prefer rain to snow any day, thoguh i have to say it's fun as shit driving on ice, taking those corners... yeeeaaaahhhh \m/

Oh man, Olympia is the nicest district for snow days ever. If you can see it the next day, chances are at least two hour delay. If it's on the main roads, schools out, period. But we never get snow...

scarface1mg.jpg

Just made this a couple hours ago. It was for a thread where you mix children's television with movies.