Official Off Topic Thread

seriousbusiness.jpg

As I said, I only posted one question, and only intended to post one question. However I was called out on something that is trivial, and the manner in which I was called out didn't seem too polite as it connoted a complaint rather than a suggestion or advice; thus, I replied to it. And now I'm replying again, why? Anyway, to show respect, and as my final post here, I disabled my signature for this post. :saint:

SilentRealm: oooh I'm scared :rolleyes: :Smug:

I care because I'm a Senior Staff member here at Ultimate Metal & part of my job is enforcing the rules in ALL of the forums, not just this one which I happen to moderate. Now please do as I asked you nicely, or I can do it for you if you prefer. Thanks.

CCed to a PM since you don't pay much attention here.

I want snow. But not even one flake falls down here. I always loved snow. It covers everything, and makes them white. Gives me a good feeling.

There's some flakes here. Besides the dandruff. Snow is nice unless there's more than 30cm of it.

its been raining here :( - and I dont just mean raining, I mean torrential rain thats cut off all the roads into town so not only has the entire town run out of all things such as umbrellas and raincoats, there's no way of getting any more in until the flooding subsides.

I heard about that on the news... Good luck with that, we had torrential rain which cut off some of the more rural towns a little while ago, but we desperately needed cos of this drought... We're up to level 3 water restrictions I think... :erk:

I want snow. But not even one flake falls down here. I always loved snow. It covers everything, and makes them white. Gives me a good feeling.

I've never seen real snow in my life, and I don't think I will this week. It's currently 39 degrees CELSIUS, and it has been for the past 3 days... :heh: Apparently we've got a cool change to come through this evening, that would be nice... :cool:

I'm going to add "oranges" to my grocery list. I haven't eaten one in over a month.
I beat Zeromus last week, therefore sucking the interest of playing FFII out of me for a long time.

We had a blizzard yesterday & got about a foot of snow, & it's been snowing all day today & hasn't gotten above 5°F all day..now, I love the snow, but it really could stop any time now *freezes arse off*.
i will take your snow and double it, triple it or even quadruple it, and i'll take the freezingness as well... and you can have my 110+F temps. give me cold and snow and freezingness any day... the worst thing about coming back to australia is the stinking heat in summer!!

I didn't think it was coming til tonight...
It's freezing here in the music shop though... We cop the whole building's airconditioning through our ceiling... it's quite ridiculous... :heh:
they said on the news last night it was due this morning... then on the radio this morning they said later today...

at least i know my nice pretty new guitar wont be dying from overheating then, lol!!!

Reactions: progmetaldan
Yeah, i got it. You had good education in schools. War is good, if there were no wars, there wouldn't be any medicine... You're in good company :) I've nothing more to say.
Jesus Christ Turke, get off your high horse. Stop thinking you're so superior, and quit being such a bitch. Fuck. I don't think war is a good thing. In fact, I think it's the worst part of humanity. I think it's terrible. I have five great-uncles who are veterans of World War II, and I'm pretty sure it was an awful affair. When I said that the threat of death or conquer in the event of war is the only thing that pushes governments to fund the sciences, I meant that it's a BAD thing. But it's reality.

So fuck off.

Reactions: Beelzebub