Official Off Topic Thread

BATTLETOAD.gif

*hugs* Poor Jax, anything I can do to assist? :saint:

I'm much better now; we ran a short crew this past week so I had to fill in four our lead and run our crew as well as do the jobs of a couple of other people at the same time..kicked my arse all over the place, I was running non-stop all week long.

*relaxes with feet up but still wishes for a good chiropractor* ;)

Obtained my tix for next Sunday's Sy-X show, stopped at the same FYE I picked up PL in, and it took 10 minutes to get my tix. Something was messed up with the TicketBastard system. Everytime the guy put in "SYMPHONY X", it came up with Clay Aiken tickets. :lol:

Moral of the story - I was 15 minutes late for work, and I didn't save ONE FUCKING CENT by picking up my tix at a TicketRapistBastard outlet.
Should have just snagged them online. 2 X $25 +fees = $65.90....WTF!!??

Is it wrong for me to wish a rectal ebola outbreak on every single person working for TicketFuckMe? I hope not....... :mad:

I have some very mixed feelings about this:

cool idea, sub-par execution (especially vocally)

I've always thought it would be great if Arjen could get all the vocalists from the album together and do a one-time only perfomance of the entire album (filmed for DVD of course) it would be fantastic. I don't think I'd want a full-on stage production, but some kind of theatrical element would be well suited I think.

I'm much better now; we ran a short crew this past week so I had to fill in four our lead and run our crew as well as do the jobs of a couple of other people at the same time..kicked my arse all over the place, I was running non-stop all week long.

*relaxes with feet up but still wishes for a good chiropractor* ;)

I bought this little octopus massage thing today, you might like one :)
octapuss.jpg