OFFICIAL PPUSA Haul Thread

RagePSV

Sep 6, 2007
GA
Just got home from night one and had a blast, TYR and Seventh Wonder made the night for me. Kamelot was good too, if had closed my eyes I couldn't have told you it wasn't Roy singing. This is the first time I planned on buying some band merchandise and have never previously gone over to where they sell it. Kamelot, Leave's Eyes and Blackguard had full spreads. Seventh Wonder, DGM and Illusion Suite each had a couple shirts, but I saw nothing from any of the other bands except Accept, is this typical? Was hoping for some TYR, Oceans of Sadness and Tarot....

Tyr must not have brought merch. Usually the stuff is out only on the day a particular band is playing so you might see more tomorrow despite a lot of tomorrows bands having stuff out

Just got home from night one and had a blast, TYR and Seventh Wonder made the night for me. Kamelot was good too, if had closed my eyes I couldn't have told you it wasn't Roy singing. This is the first time I planned on buying some band merchandise and have never previously gone over to where they sell it. Kamelot, Leave's Eyes and Blackguard had full spreads. Seventh Wonder, DGM and Illusion Suite each had a couple shirts, but I saw nothing from any of the other bands except Accept, is this typical? Was hoping for some TYR, Oceans of Sadness and Tarot....

Typically the bands that play on Saturday do not have their stuff out until Saturday. So, you will probably see OoS and Tarot's tomorrow. I'm surprised you didn't see any TYR. Did you check throughout the day or just first thing and out?

Typically the bands that play on Saturday do not have their stuff out until Saturday. So, you will probably see OoS and Tarot's tomorrow. I'm surprised you didn't see any TYR. Did you check throughout the day or just first thing and out?

There was no Tyr or Nocturnal Rites merch.
Delain shirts made a late appearance.
Some left over Accept shirts were there, although they're already gone, AFAIK.

There was Tarot, they gave it to us at the Nightmare table. They had copies of Live Undead Indeed, Crows Fly Black, and their 2 disc retrospective best of, as well as very limited shirts with tonight's date as well as the other 4 of this tour of Latin America. We sold out of all of the Live Undead Indeed, most of the retrospective, and almost all of the shirts (ALL of the guy's sizes and almost all of the girlie sizes).

Damit! I wasn't looking for band merchandise in the vendor room. Any chance any of the shirts are still around?

No, they took it all with them. Always check our table for band merch, we usually have one or two bands every year. Besides, they only had a few girlie shirts left, no men's at all.

I checked out the vendor's room on Friday and didn't see any band merch. Must have missed it.

I actually counted in the Tarot merch at the Nightmare booth - they only gave us a quantity of 8 of each Men's Size (M, L, XL, XXL) and the same 7-8 of each of the girlie (S, M, L, XL.) Lance told the Tarot rep that we could have sold probably 50 of the shirts or more if we were provided them... I guess they just didn't realize the demand, or only had a limited quantity for the entire tour and had to ration the PPUSA stop.

Luckily, counting in the merchandise has its privileges as I scored one of the Larges. :)

My purchases

Arcturus - La Masquerade Infernale
Borealis - World of Silence
Creation's End - A New Beginning
Dream Evil - In The Night
Dream Evil - The Book Of Heavy Metal
Eldritch - El Niño
Haken - Aquarius
Labyrinth - Return To Heaven Denied Pt. II - "A Midnight's Autumn Dream"
Leprous - Tall Poppy Syndrome
Mob Rules - Radical Peace
Myrath - Desert Call
Phonomik - Soul Creeper
Red Circuit - Trance State
Sinbreed - When Worlds Collide
Therion - Gothic Kabbalah
Voyager - I Am The Revolution
While Heaven Wept - Vast Oceans Lachrymose
ProgPowerUSA X DVD
Official PPUSA Festival T-shirt
Seventh Wonder "Escape To Atlanta" T-shirt
Kamelot "Poetry For The Poisoned" T-shirt
Tarot "No Sleep Till Buenos Aires 2010" T-shirt

My Acquisitions

Thursday:

Borealis drumstick
Peter Baltes bass pick
Herman Frank guitar pick
Stefan Schwarzmann drumstick

Friday:

(2) Thomas Youngblood guitar picks, (however one was thrown to me and caught mid-air from Sean Tibbets, so I'm not sure if he doesn't have his own or what happened there)

Casey Grillo drumstick - actually caught by my buddy Scott, who very awesomely gave it to me because he knew what a fanboy I am.

Saturday:

Johan Liefvendahl guitar pick - actually used by Andreas Blomqvist on acoustic guitar during "Pieces." (Which makes it Uber-rare) :)
Seventh Wonder set list from the Saturday Show