Official RC Snobby Beer Purchases Thread

tried killian's for the first time on halloween. obviously its not the greatest beer in the world, but i found it to be an enjoyable lager. you can drink a ton of that stuff and it really doesn't weigh you down...

Why don't you drink Captain and Diet Coke if you don't want to be weighed down?

Drink beer for the flavour!

Why don't you drink Captain and Diet Coke if you don't want to be weighed down?

Drink beer for the flavour!

damn dude, i'm offended that you think i'd be drinking Captain and Coke. when you're poor and at a party and some dude shares his 12 pack of Killian's with you... you better damn well enjoy it hahaha

Naw, I was being facetious about the argument for drinkability. I'm advocating drinking beer for flavour. I thought you meant you purchased Killian's for your self. I can understand why you drank it now.

If you're cheap and want to get drunk, why go to beer?

If you're cheap and want to get drunk, why go to beer?

haha, now THAT is a good question. i don't know... i used to be all about the whisk(e)y, but for some reason I can't stand liquor nowadays. I started to drink gin again, then some vodka (which I've never done), but now I can only enjoy beer. Hey, whatever.

Its all about the whiskey around here lately.

Drank a bottle of Gentleman Jack with the boys a couple days ago, it was pretty decent. ''

As for beer, last night I had a Chimay bleu for the first time in over a year and it was noice indeed!

maybe it is better at 3-4 years, but it was awesome at 1 year.

Buy more!

I will/would/want to, but it's so fucking expensive... Probably worth it by far (after all, a watered-down Bud costs as much at any bar here.. more or less) but I still find it difficult to motivate $7.63 for one single beer... Plus I've got 20 of them I&G fekkers incoming tomorrow.