Official RiderofJustice and blondie thread

Hi dudes :headbang: I've just registered, for I needed to share this feeling I got :oops:
You know? I met some big-b00bed and precious girl while playing Halo 2 online :Smug: We started killing each other, kicking our asses through days, and we eventually fell in love :cry: It was like love at first sight; her pretty pink armor conquered my heart, since when Masterchief had been so hot??? :heh:

Time went by, we kept in touch by MSN, and now we have nine months of happy relationship. I can't deny it, I want to marry her, she's gorgeous ... and do not forget the big-b00bs!! :heh:

She's from New-Zeland, and I am from Turkey :mad: We'd like to meet each other in person and have kids, you know :erk: I think we have come a long way :kickass: Anyway, she's arriving to Istambul in just a few days.. I'm so excited, I cannot wait to meet her :) :heh: I want to fuck her like an animal!!!! :cry:

I never thought one could fall in love by Internet, you know.. that's for fools, but I have understood that sexy-girls make all possible :heh:

Hope you guys enjoy my story as much as I have enjoyed telling you. I bet you're so damn jealous right now :heh: Thanks for your attention.. we'll keep on touch

Greetings from Pantro, your lovable and charming cyber cowboy :cool:

That one ?