Official RiderofJustice and blondie thread

Did your mom not give you any English lessons in your childhood?
come one dont you have anything real to hold against me? if you d kick out all the bad english speakers you d have to kick 99% of ppl here.

you re just bitter cus that hot chika is not me and i fooled you :lol:
oh and since when a mom has to give her child english lessons? in my country we have an institution called school for that, but i guess thats news to you.

oh and since when a mom has to give her child english lessons? in my country we have an institution called school for that, but i guess thats news to you.

In your country they also had institutions called concentration camps... if only your mother had sent you there instead. I mean I'm sure she wanted to but she was 60 years too late so she was not afforded the opportunity. :lol:

come one dont you have anything real to hold against me? if you d kick out all the bad english speakers you d have to kick 99% of ppl here.

you re just bitter cus that hot chika is not me and i fooled you :lol:

1) I dont have anything better to say, I was only pointing out you're english because you type like an idiot (like many people on these forums, yes) while calling someone stupid. It makes no sence. "LOL ur dum!" gay.

2) I have no idea who this "chika" is, and I doubt it would make me bitter, nor do I see a reason why a "chika" would make me bitter. I doubt you "fooled" me seeing as I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

3) I have no problem with relaxed typing such as u and r, or the mistake of "your you're", but it is stupid and lazy. You were calling someone's insult stupid and lazy, being a hypocrit, thats all.