Official Seventh Wonder Merchandise online store

Did they say that stuff would start shipping out on the 7th? It seems like I remember that, but it doesn't say anything about it on my receipt.

My stuff shipped today and it's out of Tennessee...i'm in Alabama so I should have my stuff fairly soon (2 or 3 days). I will give a report, Andreas, as to the quality of the merchandise. Can't wait to get it! :headbang:

I expected the T-shirts to be a bit more colorful. Kind of dissapointing. The hoodie is pretty sweet, though I'd rather the SW symbol on the back be in a larger font.

I was waiting on someone else to post this first. The colors on my Mercy Falls shirt appear washed out compared to what is shown. You can tell it extemely well in the clouds...there is no detail, it's just a grey blob. I took a pic and compared them. It almost appears as if the shirt I got is in greyscale. Also, i'm not sure that black was the best choice for the color of the shirt, because it sticks out pretty badly (the square with the graphic). Don't get me wrong, I am glad to have a Mercy Falls shirt, but the transfer does not do the CD cover justice.

I ordered the black shirt with the band logo in front. Quality is pretty damn sweet.

I had a feeling the Mercy Falls one wasn't gonna look as good so I skipped that one. I am ordering now the hoodie and the workshirt. Glad to hear to hoodie is of good quality. How about the workshirt, did anyone else get that?

I was waiting on someone else to post this first. The colors on my Mercy Falls shirt appear washed out compared to what is shown. You can tell it extemely well in the clouds...there is no detail, it's just a grey blob. I took a pic and compared them. It almost appears as if the shirt I got is in greyscale. Also, i'm not sure that black was the best choice for the color of the shirt, because it sticks out pretty badly (the square with the graphic). Don't get me wrong, I am glad to have a Mercy Falls shirt, but the transfer does not do the CD cover justice.

Care to post a picture of the shirt just so we can take a look? I'm sure it may be good for the band to see as well. I'll do that when I get home and show the black one (with logo on it).

This is extremely important for us to know about, so please do post.

If this opinion is supported by the majority we must consider how to proceed.

I can assure you that we have no intention of ripping people off with poor quality, we'd rather not sell anything at all, that's for sure.

How do I post it here? It seems like it needs to be posted or ftp'd to an image server first. Forgive me, the only pics I attach are usually through e-mail. I'm not sure how to do it here.

I was actually referring to posting your comments and reviews rather than pictures, so please go ahead and do that.

You are of course welcome to post pictures too and I guess you can use image shack or similar to do that.

Thanks!

Does anyone have comments on the sizes? As in: Is 'large' comparable to the 'European large' or the 'American large'.....

My stuff has apparently cleared customs, so it should arrive home shortly. I'm going back home tomorrow, so I'll let you know my thoughts on the quality as soon as I see the stuff.

Hey, my stuff has arrived today.

I got the following:
Charcoal TGE shirt
Black logo shirt
Black shirt shirt
Hoodie
Calendar/poster

All of the stuff is of nice quality, the graphic printing on the spider is nice and clear on The Great Escape shirt. I can post some pictures if anyone would like to see as I tried the stuff for size.

Glad to know the quality on those items were good.
Did anyone else order the Mercy Falls shirt?
I would think that would be the hardest to duplicate, given the color schemes.

I can post some pictures if anyone would like to see as I tried the stuff for size.

Yes, please! :hotjump:

Please comment on the sizes, especially the hoodie. Is that the size you expected, and tell us if you're American/European...

Gracias,
Peter:loco:

The hoodie was ok size (XL), like in europe... but that workshirt was very big. It was much wider at bottom than top... so I have to eat lots and lots of sausage and drink many many beers to fit in that shirt properly. Or perhaps I will reduce it smaller.

Bought a black T shirt with SW logo. Shipping to Canada was quite quick. Quality is very good, better than most band shirts I own.

I actually got the hoodie as a Christmas present and I am pretty impressed with the quality overall. Have already washed it once or twice, it shouldn't shrink if you guys just let it air dry and run it through the dryer once it's just a little damp. The black shirt with the logo on is also top notch.