Official Subject Perversion Thread

Malleus

Nordic Worrier
Apr 29, 2003
Odda(shithole), Norway
Visit site
(OK, I'm bored)

In this thread, we measure forum members ability to reduce a serious subject to cheap jokes and vulgar remarks. Speaking on experience, this should not take long.

Starting subject:

Your views on abortion

perversion? *perks*

my view on abortion: if you don't agree with abortion, then don't have one.

I'm totally for it, i wouldn't have it done myself...but i'd fight for the right (to party? :loco: ) for other to have the choice. I'd have a child and give it away, if it wasn't wanted...*shrugs*

Dark_vampiress said:
duckattack, i think i'm the only person, that didn't get half the jokes.:dopey:
The only thing funny about any of the jokes on that page is how absolutely unfunny they are, and the fact that the guy who put that page up probably thought they were fucking hilarious! :D I've known so many people like that, who would make up jokes that they thought were completely brilliant and I'd just be standing there with this puzzled look on my face (more so than usual) thinking, 'what the fuck?'... So the reason you didn't get them is because you probably have a somewhat intact sense of humor, whereas the author of that page doesn't! :)

You're all doing very well so far.

Regarding that abortion joke page, those were so unfunny it's amazing. Duckattack, you're right, the guy who put them up probably laughed his ass off, which is what makes it so sad.