The''Imagination'' Thread!!!

Originally posted by Mick Moss
Danny! Why - a - you write - a - these things eh?
Maybe I think you are a little - a - crazy eh?

some ta y imes he is
but some ta y imes he is just oka y ay.

Elsewhere, Cuthbert O-Hallorrann (Irish / English / Spanish origin) trundled idly through the dewy morning grass in search of his next victim - one who would satisfy his blodlust this time (unlike the last who had ran off in the direction of the 'Cock and Balls' public house without even shedding a tear!)

He had his arm stuffed down his trouser pants, his finger encapsulated in his warm, lemony foreskin (this is how he used to sleep as a child, sniffing the digit in school the following day), when a wail came from the direction of noonars bush.

'Whos there?' he called, pulling his arm and finger out of his pantaloons....

...closer and closer...he could almost hear a million of different noizes in his mind that made the outer silence seem even more frightening and BIGGER...he's heart was bitting like Apollo's punch on Stalone's face on Roki 1...
Finally he couldn't get a grip of himself:
-WHO THE FU@#$% IS THERE?????!!!!!!!!
he screamed terrified!
-Oh my GOD!!! :OMG: He saw...

Originally posted by Elmarad
...closer and closer...he could almost hear a million of different noizes in his mind that made the outer silence seem even more frightening and BIGGER...he's heart was bitting like Apollo's punch on Stalone's face on Roki 1...
Finally he couldn't get a grip of himself:
-WHO THE FU@#$% IS THERE?????!!!!!!!!
he screamed terrified!
-Oh my GOD!!! :OMG: He saw...
Bill Clinton in a dress.
terrified he started running away.
after minutes of running he stopt and looked back to see that.......

...there was someone else in the dress with Bill, and he was in her as well.

they were gaining on him, their awkward dress encumbered strides made them look like demented competitors in a three legged race "joiiin ussss" they leered, drool (or was it some other bodily fluid??) running down their double chins, he had only one hope.....